errc's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 7513 - 7552 of 7,552     Last »

errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 6:55am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
Sorry you feel that way errrc.

Well you don’t have to be a piece of shit. You can change
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:28am   ↑ like (7)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says
Patrick says
I'm going to make a special rule completely banning Sniper from using the word "you".

In fact, I'm losing it again with Sniper. Just blew away every comment he made that has "you" in it:

mysql> delete from comments where comment_content like '% you %' and comment_author=128155;
Query OK, 990 rows affected (3.45 sec)

Patrick, many of us have spent a lot of time on your site over the past twelve + years. I think you can at least give us the courtesy of a response, why have you allowed CiC/Ironman/Sniper to return?

You could better use Gorons time to zap Sniper everytime he comes back to troll the forum and harass the people that post here, rather than to selectively enforce his arbitrary rules by subjective opinions that all right wing crap flys here, while anything else must be silenced.
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:43am   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says
Goran has been a good moderator.

The rule is simple and not arbitrary. Just don't deliberately personally attack the other users. Attack their points.

Yea but what is and what is not civil is purely subjective. So if you are a hard right halfwit, you will devolve to your tribal instincts and protect your tribe while attacking others.

It’s no coincidence, and was predictable as hell.

“Leftism....not even once. Ever” is not a healthy mantra of a fair and objective moderator of any politics forum
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 8:04am   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says
Are you allowed to make your point?

Seems to me that you are.

what if Goron doesn't like it?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 8:11am   ↑ like (8)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
errc says

I've zapped Sniper's comments before. I've also zapped yours.

BayAreaObserver is about as leftist as anyone gets on PatNet, I've never had to zap any of his comments yet.

Why have you never asked Sniper this same question?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 8:34am   ↑ like (8)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Goran_K says
errc says
So answer my question for once, rather than avoiding it in your usual disingenuous Goron fashion

I'll be honest, for the stuff I've encountered personally, you've been a much bigger problem from a personal attack standpoint.

All I’m doing is mimicking Sniper. Funny how once the Sniper is aimed at you, then you don’t like it.

So long as it’s directed at a “librul”, you’re happy to see it continue.

Very telling

And you still haven’t answered the question

Very telling
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 10:14am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Goran_K says
Roy Moore up by 3-5 points. Looks like this story has been a big "nothing burger".

That or the Republican voters are disgusting people who support pedophiles
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 12:44pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

He’s obviously suffering from malnutrition

Burning your steaks to the point of making them carcinogenic, washing it down with Diet Coke, and snacking constantly on McDonalds and KFC, will do that to anyone
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 5:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Five of those people are well known public figures

One of them is a nobody judge from Alabama

Apples and Oranges

Also, the well known accused are all “evil liberals “, while the one you are so eager to defend is a POS Republican who lost his judge seat for ignoring the Law. Twice . A rare feat

Why did Trump say “there’s a special place in hell for Roy Moore”?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

Patrick says
anon_8f378 says
Like Bob said--if you want to stop illegals, take away their jobs. Which means throwing a few CEOs in jail that are hiring them. It's very simple and costs almost nothing.

I agree.

I don't blame illegals as much as I blame their employers. The employers of illegals are the ultimate source of the problem.

We need mandatory prison time for the employers of illegals.

Well with Republicans in absolute control of all levels of government, this should be very simple to implement, no?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Patrick says
WookieMan says
Strategist says
I blame the democrats for raising my state taxes.

I actually think this is one of the goals of the tax plan. Put the high tax states on notice.

I also wonder whether the Republican tax proposals are happily trying to knock down super-high house prices in Democratic California. Might be a very good thing.

Yea, but that would help working class people, and as you said it is a Republican tax plan, so absolute certainty that is not one of their goals
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:43pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

anon_4480e says
Rew says
As long as I continue to see Trump failing at most things

You'd be hard pressed to find any person, anywhere, of any era who has had more diversified success in his endeavors than Trump.

Right. Like building the wall, repealing and replacing Heritage Foundation Care, return to law and order, promising not to cut social security and Medicare, drain the swamp, Paying down the debt...

Oops! Thats a list of sll his campaign promises he’s failed to deliver on. At least he’s played way more golf than the last president and good thing he never bitched about him playing golf
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

I still don’t understand your legitimate question. Can you try and pose it as an actual question, please?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 7:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

You want to support the people that fund and create Radical Islamic Terrorism?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 8:06pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

KimJongUn says
errc says

Read the linked article about Canadians not able to get proper care after a car accident. Is or is not Canadian healthcare still considered a model to follow? How would Bernie's proposed system handle these situations?

That’s too much work to answer your question, not sure why you can’t simply ask your question directly.

As someone who had to deal with American healthcare and insurance after being nearly killed by a drunk driver in a car accident, I can’t imagine it being any worse a situation in Canada. I know Canada doesn’t treat losers that drink with the little kid gloves that they do in America. Americans convicted of a DUI aren’t even allowed into Canada.
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 8:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

KimJongUn says
errc says

How is your situation currently handled here in the states?

What is your fear of how it would be handled differently under Bernies proposed system?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 5, 8:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Strategist says
errc says
You want to support the people that fund and create Radical Islamic Terrorism?

I want to support the people who are willing to destroy radical Islam.

You are terribly confused, then.
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 6, 7:43am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

@patrick

I still dont't understand what is uncivil about this:

This is what must be censored lol
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 6, 8:24am   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Patrick says
This is uncivil, being a direct attack on the character of another user:

errc says
your usual disingenuous Goron fashion

Even though it's 100% true?

I thought you said its always important to speak the truth? How can i reword it so that you deem it civil enough to allow it to avoid being censored?

Are you not a little curious why he's never asked the same question to Sniper?

"Just keep it clean. Why can't you just say what you want to without bashing someone personally? That's all PatNet moderation is asking."

Everyone posting here, yourself included, knows that all the incivility stems from Sniper harassing everyone who isn't a far right winger. Does it not seem a little bit strange that Goron asks this question of me when all I'm doing is mimicking Sniper, yet he's never asked the same of (Sniper)by far the most egregious of offenders (you've said so yourself)
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 6, 9:27am   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

TwoScoopsMcGee says
No, Cowardly Anons should not have privileges and up/down voting should require a login of some kind.

So many Anons are alleged former posters who can't stay away, so trying to guess who the masked villain really is isn't really uncivil.

In your opinion.

However, when one is disingenuous and dishonest as all hell, and their intent is malicious, then yes it’s absolutely uncivil.
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 6, 10:07am   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

How exactly in the fuck is "TwoScoopsMcGee" any less anonymous than anon_690833?

Patrick, Logan, and Iwog are the only posters i can recall breaking anonymity by offering up their gov name. Everyone else is an anonymous handle

Is TenPoundBass, TenOunceTrout, CaptainShuddup a cowardly villain for changing his handle multiple times?

For the life of me, I still can't fathom the importance of the screen name(aside from attaching preconceived notions to a message by emoting over the messenger). Have every post be sent from Tyler Durden, and then you've eliminated the ability for people to ignore the message, and attempt to discredit it by smearing the poster. This isn't a high school cafeteria, and I'm sorry yous weren't invited to the popular kids table at lunch.
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 6, 10:12am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

If that's your position, doesn't it make more sense to "nationalize" comcast etc. and make ISP a public utility? Who paid for the infrastructure? Who built the internet?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 6, 1:36pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

You can use your state drivers license in all the other states

Why not license to carry concealed as well?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 7, 8:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Quigley says
Why don’t the Democrats pass a law that legalizes marijuana federally? They had eight long years to do so, and still have never voted on a serious bill. If they did, they could at least put the GOP in the hot seat forcing each rep to choose how his or her constituents would wish. I’m betting it wouldn’t be a party line vote at all. But somehow, no matter which party is in charge, we never have a bill! What’s up with that? Could it be that maybe the Deep State doesn’t want it to happen? That same Deep State that hates Trump? That same swamp that Trump says he wants to drain?
Sure, Sessions isn’t the guy who will make the laws more flexible to accommodate “winking” at pot legal states, but he shouldn’t have to! We should have better laws!

“Liberal” states have positioned themselves on the other side of the Christian Republican War Against the Citizenry. Imagine if you lived in a MAGA/Red Republican state, you’d be guilty of crimes that could land you in prison. Must be nice
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 7, 8:38am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

"When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

That’s Roy Moore talking about checking out his future wife WHEN SHE WAS 15. Are his own words FakeNews?

The guy is an anti-American halfwit with no respect for the Constitution, who sexually assault young girls. You’re losing your shit defending the guy, but I get it, he’s a Republican, and your feelz are that what with their great track record, we must put Republican scum in office to fix ...all the problems that they have created. Ugh
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 7, 9:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says
Jesus was born to command the whole world to eat the poor and minimize taxes.

Yea but was his mother really inseminated by a sky God, prior to loosing her virginity? Or was she just another cumslut with no account as to which random lay resulted in pregnancy, so she baked up a bullshit story about God impregnated her while leaving her innocence in tact
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 7, 5:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

But I also believe in lifelong driving bans under the influence of any drug. Including prescription drugs that say "Don't Drive".

What about guns, should it apply to guns also? If whatever you’re consuming makes one unfit to operate a motor vehicle, it most certainly makes sense that you are also unfit to wield firearms, no?
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 7, 5:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Errc is for a partisan pissing match.

Wrong. I’m for freedom and liberty, for all. Republicans are in charge of every branch of government, and they continue to support the Failed Loser Prohibition. Trump assigned a halfwit nutjob as AG in Sessions, who continues to threaten to terrorize any American who utilizes flowers. I thought you guys supposedly desired a return to law & order. How does continuing Cannabis Prohibition at the Federal level allow for a “return to law and order”.

It’s simple. Try to stay on subject here.

By Right Winger i mean all the people that continually support Republicans while always bashing “liberals”. By Right Wing SJW I’m referring to the nitwits that practice Christianity, you know the OG SJW
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 7, 7:46pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says
He heard less than he expected about immigration, terrorism, and Obamacare.

What he did hear about was Hillary Clinton. Voters really did not like Hillary. One college-educated Democratic mayor said "I'd rather vote for Stalin than Hillary." All three of those counties were like that. They did not like emails, Benghazi, and the Clinton Foundation. They did agree that gender was an issue, but both men and women had that problem. Many said "She only stayed with Bill to advance her career."

He said Trump supporters were enthusiastic while Hillary supporters were merely resigned to having her as a candidate. There were few sightings of Hillary yard signs, but Trump signs were everywhere, and people would even make their own Trump signs if the campaign was out of them at the moment. Cambria county in Pennsylvania had a ratio of about 200 to 1 Trump signs to Hillary signs.

Spot on. I like many on this board were ABC voters. At this point I don’t think much would be different right now had Hilldog won
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 8, 9:20am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

HappyGilmore says
Goran_K says
This shows a complete lack of understanding of what libertarians represents.

OK, I'll ask you then. So far I'm the only one backing up my statement with anything showing my point.

Care to elaborate besides your usual insult (ironic coming from our favorite moderator)..

(j/k it's not ironic at all as this moderator has already shown he's completely biased and not interested in real discussions)

Libertarian are for very limited government. Oddly if you press them, they support most government we have now, and then some. Except welfare for the poor, that’s a big no-no. Welfare for the rich is very good.

Basically libertarians are for whatever very wealthy Republicans market to them to support.
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 8, 9:24am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

In my office, Trump haters openly deride Trump supporters when talking about politics in the pantry, calling them stupid, ignorant, racists, rednecks, etc. Who would dare say they would vote for Trump. It didn't stop after the election. Now, who would dare admit they think Trump is doing a decent job.

—————-

Why are Trump supporters so afraid of criticism?

And if many of them are stupid, ignorant racists and rednecks, what is so bad about speaking to this truth? I mean Trump has said before the his core base are mindless morons.

“I love the uneducated!”

“I could shoot a baby on 5th Avenue and these halfwits will still vote for me. Very dumb and easy to manipulate!”
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 8, 9:37am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

How is it fair to Roy Moore to not vote for him simply because of the existence of accusations that cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, or even to the point of probable cause

————

If thats not enough, then go with what we know with absolute certainty. That he was twice removed as judge for his ISIS like hatred of the Constitution, and disregard for the Rule of Law

shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.

Shall also not erect a 5,000 statue of the Koran at
The State Judicial Building.

Flaunting ones ignorance and ambivalence towards America and our Constitution is not a virtue....unless youre a Trumpcuck or Alabama Righttard voter
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 8, 9:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

There's a market for this type of betting. The odds are such that anyone who believes that Goran would actually pay up can make easy money on arbitrage. You would have to believe that Goran is honest, though. So, if nobody takes the bet, that means that either nobody thinks that Goran is honest or nobody wants a free $2K. I'm going with the former option.

How the hell is this uncivil?

Patnet went from a Free Speech forum to a Safe Space for The Special Snowflakes in a few months. Yuck
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 8, 1:38pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

As a Freedom Loving American Man, I have no fear at all of speaking the truth, and expressing my thoughts, ideas, and opinions, because I know they are genuine.

I don’t think you guys have a left wing problem, you have a left coast problem, where it seems the men have abandoned their manhood.
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 9, 7:09am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Hutch says
Hutch here, first I don't think I "do it" like roidy.

Everybody is free to believe what they like. Do note the only one who has lied is roy moore. First he says he knows Gibson then he says he doesn't know Gibson. Which is it roy?

Don’t forget that he is 15 years older thdn his wife, and by Roy Moores own words, he first frll in love with her when he saw her at a dance, when he was 30 and she was 15. But, he’s a Republican and Republicans are immoral trash, so, shame the victims he’s innocent. In Jesus name, Amen. Praise be to God
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 10, 8:18am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

mell says
BayAreaObserver says
mell - Going to guess you are not totally familiar with the average everyday run of the mill born again, Sunday Christian, "patriots" that reside in that part of the world now are you ? The word "enlightened" is a very rare commodity in those parts. Same as marrying someone with a full set of teeth but that applies to Cambria County, Pennsylvania as well.

What competition, what is he running for ? Does he not know the election was last year ?

Please be sure to include the Altright favs in your description of lamestream media sources - The Gateway Fuckwit, Alex Jones, Rush, Dark Mice, Breitbart, 700 Club, Glenn Beck, The Heritage Foundation, Freedom Caucus, Anything Koch, - I'm tired now....

Jones was always fringe and he doesn't mind being labeled as such. However in the recent years many outlets fat worse than Jones on the left have emerged, cl...

Yup all things Republican good, anything rlse bad. MAGA
  errc   ignore (2)   2017 Dec 10, 9:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

WildMind says
I couldn’t give up my fantasy football and draft kings gambling addiction. Football is by far the most fun to gamble on outside of horse racing.

You may be one of the millions accounting for individual games ratings declines. If you’re one of the millions who are still watching all the games, just not being courted in the ratings. That is if you’re like millions of others who are watching on Redzone network, where viewership isn’t calculated....