Please log in to view images

WineHorror1's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 1064 - 1103 of 1103    Last »

WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 16, 6:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Worked!

How much storage space do you have with your hosting plan? How much does it cost? Hope you don't mind me asking.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 20, 10:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nah man, I dindu nufin.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 20, 10:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A low IQ is a very dangerous thing to have.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 20, 5:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
How is this the airline's fault? Especially when they moved you to a new seat. File charges against the harasser after you land. Maybe someone should sue that players's NFL team if someone gets harassed in the bleachers at his NFL game.

You always file suit against everyone you can.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 21, 7:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
IT's easy. All black males teens are thugs. Everyone knows that.

At least you're getting closer to the truth. All the other stuff you've been saying about this has been rayciss.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 22, 5:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
This has nothing to do with race except from the point of view of racists.

Correct. We should not allow this type of racist tripe to be foisted upon us. There is a terrible racist on this thread. Let it be known who that racist is.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 22, 1:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PeopleUnited says
WineHorror1 says
A low IQ is a very dangerous thing to have.

He was smart enough to wear a parka in summer to reduce the risk of being tased. Probably was not his first time being tased either.

Your smart meter is just a bit weak. Check your batteries.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 22, 2:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Racists reverse everything. Their game is gaslighting. Tell all your friends.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 22, 6:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PeopleUnited says
But two to three years from now? If this nation still exists, prices will be higher than ever, for both stocks and real estate,

Why do you think that?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 23, 9:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
If you pull a gun and someone gets killed, it's man slaughter at the least unless it happened on your property in your home, where the aggressor was coming after you.
They chased him down in a truck, I don't have a problem with guns or people who own them, and damn sure don't have a problem with defending yourself.

But if you going to play bad ass, and things gets out of hand, and someone gets killed blocks down the road from your humble abode.

You've crossed the line and are now in man slaughter charge. I am pro gun, I'm not pro "Yee Haw! Got another'n Pa! Let's git him!"(Blam!)

I am Pro, "You dumb son of a bitch! You picked the wrong fucking house to break into!"(Blam!)

I hope the jury does not see it the same way as you.

Georgia law shows they did nothing wrong. If the dumbass dindu didn't run at them and punch them and grab their gun, he'd be alive. How is that not clear to you?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 23, 10:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
If the 2A consensus is "Well the darkie got what he deserved, look at his past record, those good ole boys dindu nuffin!"

Ok, let's play a game.

The white guys are black, Ahmad is black (still) and the location is Cabrini-Green. I'd bet a high percentage of people who are crying about this situation would have a different view of my comparison event.

You?

Me: I'd be praising the black guys trying to "law-and-order" Cabrini-Green.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 24, 6:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Some people are quick to convict white people even with video evidence. Btw, what exactly is a citizens arrest supposed to look like? I didn't get my manual.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 25, 7:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

krc says
ignoreme says
krc says
Really? I wouldn't.

Dude, if the guy is going to even make the pretense that he’s making a citizen’s arrest I’m going to take those odds. If he wanted to kill me he could have just run me over with the truck or shot me or something.

If 3 guys are there, one filming, I know I was doing something wrong previously, my first assumption is going to be they want to have the police have a chat with me, not that they are some racist murder cult.

But hey, good luck.

And I would take the opposite (I am not even sure they were making a citizens arrest. The verbal recording was garbled, but we will see). Our decisions are all based on experiences from our past, so certainly individuals will respond, well, differently. That shouldn't be a surprise. Running someone over with a tru...

You'd be able to make better arguments if you were honest. You'd still be wrong but, at least you'd be an honest person.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 25, 8:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
marcus says
I've never heard anyone praising the fact that so much manufacturing is done in China, as if there is absolutely no downside for the US. Not NPR, not NYT, no liberals I have ever heard referring to constructive realistic rational discussion of this topic as racist.

Consider that the press suddenly refused to refer to the Wuhan Virus as the Wuhan Virus shortly after all this started, after using that very phrase. Why is that? Who told them to stop? We were suddenly told "Oh, it's RACIST!" to refer correctly to the origin of the virus, as is common practice otherwise. (Ebola, Zika, Spanish Flu, etc)

Are there any traditional expressions of pride in America which are not automatically smeared as "racist" by the press? We have been so conditioned by the press that even putting up an American flag can be considered "racist" these days. Why? Who benefits from indoctrination against ...

Patrick, where do you get your patience? Thank you for your efforts.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 26, 10:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Motherfuckers gonna motherfuck.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 26, 7:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Do it. Although, I get everything I need from blogs. Does your solution allow photo/video upload?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 27, 5:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Interesting idea once we have no other choice. Although, maybe it's best to get it started now since you never can tell when it will happen. I year early is better than a day late.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 27, 9:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You're not saying he deserved to die, are you?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 27, 10:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
Nope. I'm just saying he wasn't killed for being Black, Eric Garner Part 2, which is what the media is implying.

How many Whites were killed by Blacks over the past months in Minneapolis?

This outrageous act by this shitfuck cop should deeply effect all of us, imo. This cop took it upon himself to enact justice he felt was warranted. He is a murderer.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 28, 7:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
Finally fair treatment along with other media.

WHAT?!!!
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 6:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BoomAndBustCycle says
You guys are nuts... anything you can’t comprehend is staged. People do sick ass shit everyday... the universe is pure chaos. Accept it!

Did you watch the video?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 6:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Newbie123 says
Yep, all staged, “WineHorror1”
It never happened in Minneapolis.
It was fabricated in a Hollywood studio.
Floyd is doing well and is having a beer with Biden and Gates who funded it.
They had to come up with something new because the wuhan virus conspiracy didn’t play out as intended. You know their evil plans!

I didn't say it didn't happen. I asked a question. Are you saying it isn't possible?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 1:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Newbie123 says
I got you man.
It triggers me when I hear heroes in blue.
That term is laughable. It should be changed to “racist scum in blue”.

There is no helping you if you continue to think it is about race.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 2:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Newbie123 says
WineHorror1 says
Newbie123 says
I got you man.
It triggers me when I hear heroes in blue.
That term is laughable. It should be changed to “racist scum in blue”.

There is no helping you if you continue to think it is about race.

That’s not even a question here. Racist cops kill black kids, men, women for no reason other than race. Due to social media and cell phone footage that stuff goes viral quickly. And it’s getting harder and harder to sweep it under the rug. Without the riots and cell phone footage these racists would not have been arrested.

Here are the names of the other officers:
Thomas Lane, Tou Thao, and J. Alexander Kueng

Explain why more whites are killed by cops than any other race. I'll wait here for your reply.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 2:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
WineHorror1 says
Explain why more whites are killed by cops than any other race

I would hope so, since there are what, 4 times as many ?

Explain black on white crime rates vs. white on black crime rates. Racism?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 3:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Newbie123 says
WineHorror1 says
marcus says
WineHorror1 says
Explain why more whites are killed by cops than any other race

I would hope so, since there are what, 4 times as many ?

Explain black on white crime rates vs. white on black crime rates. Racism?

Explain what you have against Americans that would like to see racist cops behind bars for the rest of their life’s and getting raped?

I don't believe it's racism. It's happening to all colors of people. Diversity is the problem. It's a very effective way to divide and conquer a population.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 3:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Newbie123 says
I do believe in science. Kneeling on an innocent mans neck usually leads to harmful results.

Stats? How many more videos do you need of cops killing unarmed black people?

One of those is one too many.

Orangemanbad, you dumb mofo.
I am voting for the orange man.
Why do I have to be racist as a republican??

I don’t like taxes and I hate newscum.

For me that has nothing to do with these racists cops killing innocent black Americans.

Dumb hillbilly republicans Most likely grew up in racist families. Or, they don’t get pussy and envy black dicks. Or, they lost against black athletes in school. What other reasons are there to dislike blacks?

Republicans would get a hell of a lot more votes if they would be a little less racist.

Dude, sorry to break it to you but, you're the racist.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 3:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Newbie123 says
Nobody cares about your data at this point. The Floyd videos are 1000% more powerful.
This won’t end anytime soon.

This is the only comment you've made that makes sense. And THAT is how ((they)) accomplish ((their)) goals. Keep thinking and do it more deeply.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 30, 3:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Newbie123 says
Of course you don’t. You are probably white and when the police stops you they don’t get 3 guys together and sit/kneel on you for no reason.

Enjoy your rioting...nothing is going to change.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 31, 8:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
What is that 12 thing?

I hope it is referencing the 12 reserve banks.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 May 31, 8:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Newbie123 says
Arresting racist cops brings peace and less death of innocent good Americans.

Well, there's still the objectively provable fact that black people murder white people at over 12 times the reverse rate.

Why are there no white protests about the daily violent black racism against whites?

Why is that fact never in the mainstream press?

I've heard this many times. Can anyone post supporting information?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 1, 3:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Anyone who gets stopped and has their vehicle broken into should be legally free to blow a hole in motha fukas heads.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 1, 5:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

covid_shmovid says
Good luck with that in CA: the background check system has slowed to a crawl. People report waiting up to 20 days to get approved.

A good reason not to be a reactor.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 2, 3:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I vote to moderate VERY CAREFULLY.

Have a line that people can't cross (I suggest to block anyone who consistently denigrates the Constitution and/or the Bill of Rights), give X number of warnings and then block their IP address.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 2, 3:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sorry to bring up another blog, but I love the way The Burning Platform moderates. Anything goes. Commentators beat the hell out of each other and the odiots tend to slink away.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 2, 4:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
WineHorror1 says
I vote to moderate VERY CAREFULLY.

Oh come on!

Part of Freedom of Speech is to identify who the nuts are after all.

Somebody talking crap about the Bill of rights and Constitution - if you can't explain to them how wrong they are, you haven't thought too much about history.

Some fool talking about ending 1st amendment rights - fine - that means they can live as non human animals, who can never complain about our condition and have to accept a religion called Scientology and be required to tithe to this church 15% of our income and go to services every day. It's the law!

BTW - we lost 4th amendment rights with the Patriot Act. That's gone.

Actually, I don't think there should be any moderating or censoring on patrick.net. There are very few places on the internet where a person can say any damn thing they want anonymously. Free speech should be treasured.
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 2, 4:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What's with all the "false" add-ons at the end of everyone's comment?
  WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 2, 4:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Are there banned words on patrick.net?