forgot password / register

reset password

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
778,343 comments by 11,475 users, 7 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, HEY YOU, justme, KimJongUn, Patrick, Quigley, somecrappynumber
new post

Tenpoundbass's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 27733 - 27772 of 27,772     Last »

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 29, 5:26am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

thunderlips11 says

Don't Spaniards speak Spanish, too?

Ask someone from Spain, if the south American's speak Spanish, and you'll insult them. Castilian Spanish is not spoken in the Americas. But how ever, the Latinos with "High Class" ties in the country they came from. Think they speak a more proper dialect than their poorer counter parts.

More over, there is not even a Latino community in Miami or America for that matter. What we have is fractured "Mexican", "Cuban", "Peruvian", "Dominicans", "Ricans" the list is an exhausted one that goes on and on. And for this very reason, we are not a Latin majority country. Because they don't even have their crap together enough to tolerate each other enough to group them selves all in the same demographic.

They are only "all" Latin, when it suits to scare the shit out of the white man. That the Latins are taking over. Otherwise, they couldn't take over a Conga line at Chilli's on Cinco DiMayo.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 29, 10:25am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

CL says

I see many more Latinos (or Filipinos, etc) who used to be Professionals, Doctors, Engineers, in their native lands forced to due manual labor-- or at least a position much lower than their status at home.

I'm calling Bullshit!

Unless they were interlopers in their old country, and didn't actually graduate from an accredited college in the first place.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 29, 11:31pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

Hate Crime = AWW - Angry While White.

For everyone else it's called Assault and Battery.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 29, 11:37pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

HMMMM Was it a Republican controlled Senate that just voted to keep giving subsidies and tax breaks to the Oil companies.
I'm confused it's hard to keep track of Who's Hu these days.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 29, 11:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

I'm confused Is it the Republicans that calls everyone else in the country "Stupid" because they don't vote their cause. Even though those causes time and time again prove to be a scam and disastrous?

Now before you ask me to list examples, just name some and I'll say "Yeah that ONE!".

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 30, 9:12am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (5)     quote

Facts are just words one presents as proof for their side of the argument. Only the gullible take "Facts" undisputed.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 30, 9:44am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

CL says

Facts are real, provable, logical.

Facts are only facts if both parties understand the parameters. And facts are only facts then as determined by those parameters.

For a christian Fundamentalist a fact would be... "You can not go to heaven unless you accept Jesus Christ in your heart..."

A fact for California Liberal circa 1979...
"Ozone is creating a hole in the atmosphere and we will experience an ice age by 2010." and then there's... "Blue Whales will be extinct by 2012"

My point is, you folks like to present theories and beliefs as "Facts" when they most certainly are not.

But that's all vague now isn't it? I tell you what give me a Fact, and we'll see just how concrete it is. Is it a fact or is it position, one would take? There is a difference, you just might like to pretend there is no distinction.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 30, 9:48am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

CL says

A fact is that Obama has lowered taxes tremendously and extended the Bush Tax cuts.

REALLY!? That's a "FACT"?

So I don't have to pay that extra 2K in taxes this year, because you say Obama lowered taxes "tremendously"? And what about Gas, Beer, Cigs, Snacks, and Soda taxes, those don't count as taxes in your demented obtuse little world?

I want to thank you, thank you for going big, and illustrating my point.
You never disappoint, what a Lutz!

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 30, 9:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (5)     quote

There was a black kid back in November, that blew two kids away in a white Honda Civic, while he was hijacking them. He said he shot them, because they didn't look scared enough. Too bad Zimmer Man couldn't have been there to thwart him.

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's Zimmer Man! Able to leap negative press in a single bound, faster than a running wild rumor, able to stop a loco Motive.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 31, 1:29am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

Obama Sucks Ass = Fact!

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Mar 31, 9:23am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Your Facts are no match for the Patnet collective sense of self righteous indignation.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 4:41am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

Hey come on it's not like you can buy a brown paper sack of tomatoes anymore for fifty cents. I think we've beaten that no body can afford nor wants to work farm wages argument thing to death.

Especially when you consider agriculture is a bigger Big Business than ever in the History of America. The family farm is gone, it's big Ag, posting record profits, as the cost of groceries go through the roof. Plus it helps when you have a first lady chiding people into eating over priced produce from Whole foods and the like.

To hear you Yokels, tell it, farms are these minority owned entities that if all of the wet backs were deported, America would starve. The only thing that would starve is Iwog's commodity profits.

Jimmy Joe Bob Smith, doesn't pick apples for a few dollars a day.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 4:49am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

I've stopped reading reviews, and as well as comments on News sites.

Both are paid for services, and are controlled by third party systems to sanitize what is said. And if nobody sings the right song by the end of the day. They have copy writers on the payroll to oblige.

You can not say what you want on CNN with out it being sanitized. Especially if the article was kicking a company in a positive spin.
You may how ever get as colorful as you like if it is an article on GWB, or the GOP.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 5:01am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

Nope it's never going to happen. There was a good shot of Zimmerman being arrested and convicted in a wrongful death suit. But that's not what this about. It's now a race rap, Al Sharpton will have to prove beyond a shadow of doubt, that George Zimmerman is a racist and shot Treyvon because he was black. That's how stupid this case is, and mess the Liberal press made out of it. And is exactly why shit head Cops or other wannabe cops over step their authority time and time again.
Because every time one of these cock suckers do something stupid like beat the shit out of someone or shoot someone, it turns into a race thing. Instead a reflection of mental midgets ill prepared to operate in a professional capacity, in the interest of community.

God forbid, these assholes get over aggressive with a white guy or a Hispanic guy for that matter, nothing comes of it. It's only a big deal when the guy on the shitty end of the story is black.

This is going full acquittal, and riots in the streets, in protest.

It's a black thing once again, way to go Obama and CNN.
You did real good, the fires and blood will be on their head. God I hope this resolves before the first week of November. So people have plenty of time to reflect on the incompetent sagely political advice Obama gave.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 7:37am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Iwog just blame me, it's my fault.
If I'm elected president again, I can promise you 4 more years of Ball kicking madness. And you can blame for those failures as well.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 7:43am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

The Asian market I frequent sales those, what makes it even more gross. It's in a plastic pouch in the unrefrigerated isle. I'd consider it, if it were at least refrigerated. But that would be a moot point though, now wouldn't it? I mean they ferment the egg in a hole in the ground, for years, I don't know why I think it should be refrigerated. But that's how I roll.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 7:47am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

James Rockford for president.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 7:50am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

I never read reviews from etailers.
I look for forum posts, in forums, and posts are engaged by other members. I would take a review written by any member here, more seriously than I would from those at comparison sites.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 8:32am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

iwog says

You know nothing. If it's not on Hannity and Savage, you can't talk about it.

I don't watch Hanity and Combover.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 2, 11:11am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

"FHA to reject borrowers in minor credit disputes "

"Disputes" being the keyword here. The problem isn't being required to pay your debt, before they will loan you money. I had to pay a judgement before they would approve my home loan back on '10.

What is going on here, you will be on the hook for any and all of those fraudulent charges, especially when your identity was stolen, and your disputing the charges.

Now wait for it...

It's no accident this new rules comes on the heels of A data breach at a payments processing firm has potentially compromised up to 1.5 million credit and debit card numbers from all of the major card brands.

Bwahahaha all your identity theft and credit fraud belong to you!

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 3, 12:44am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (5)     quote

I mean both of them.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 3, 6:12am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

kochevnik says

after a year-long probe into foreclosure practices kept them off the market.

Sometimes when I read the pathetic words that compose the news about our inept government. I want to weep like a school girl.

"I'm going to get to the bottom of this, and I'm going to take my sweet ass time doing so, so you can keep doing what you're doing, while we're not doing what we're NOT doing. Wink Wink blink blink"

I should get in Government, I wouldn't have to do anything.

Think I'll answer this job ad I found on CL http://www.fairsharealliance.org/jobs

then use the opportunity to spread the word about the good work Mitt Romney is doing.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 3, 6:30am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

And don't forget the HufPo.

Talk about dog wagging, look in any community on Craigslist, and you'll find no less than about 4 grassroots(?) organizations, hiring people for 24K a year to spread Liberal lies and half truths, just like the Patneters are doing for free. But for the life of me, I can't find a single conservative operation. Just how are the GOP gaining all of power and control over people if they don't have and army of misinformation minions?

I'm going to apply to as many as I can simultaneously, and try to work for about 4 or 5 at one time, then use my time to do Conservative bidding.

I implore all of the GOP patneters to do the same. We must infiltrate, and destroy this evil movement, it is a cancer on the fabric of our society.

The Muslim brotherhood is coming to America, we can't afford 4 more years with a Muslim President.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 3, 6:36am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

zzyzzx says

Gary Larson has a $5,000 deductible insurance plan, but has found that his medical bills are cheaper if he claims he's uninsured and pays cash. Using that strategy, an MRI scan of his shoulder cost him $350. His brother-in-law went to a nearby clinic for an MRI scan of his shoulder, was billed $13,000, and had to come up with $2,500.

That's what I keep trying to tell you Lady!

Everyone just takes the spin that costs are high, and you can't survive with out insurance in this country. It's a goddamn fuck job over the Oval office desk is what it is. My family gets along just fine paying doctor bills as we go along. One month, I bought a pair of glasses and got an eye exam, my wife got a pap-smear, and two daughters went to a general practitioner for a check up. The grand total that month was way below the $1400 a month premium my company calls a "BENEFIT" that I refuse to pay for.

A laugh at all you suckers every day.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 3, 7:24am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

elliemae says

Well, ya gotta remember that there's been about 10 years and obviously alot of alcohol & drugs since then.

It's been more like 15 years. Her character was written off after the third seasons.

As for Applegate cut the woman some slack, she's battled some serious ailments since her stint on MWC. She's a breast cancer survivor with a double vasectomy.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:15am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

March all you want Johnny, you're still going to hell for porking Steve.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Dan8267 says

nationalization of the health care industry with standardize pricing.

Nope I prefer a Nation Health care system ran from the School to the Hostpital.

I say we start by training the Troops that are returning back from Iraq and Afghanistan to be Doctors, since they can't find a job and have no useful Civilian skills anyway. But that's way to progressive for this country. Why we would need a party in Washington that actually gives a Rats Ass about anyone but them selves.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:35am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (4)     quote

Yeah really what an Ass hole Obama publicly chastises his wife for not bearing him a Son, then George Zimmerman for killing the son he never had. What a horses ass indeed. Where does the DNC find these assholes?

Oh yeah, they manufacture them.

26-year-old Democratic worker and Voter Registration Board employee Lucas Burkett told prosecutors that in January 2008, he was ordered to forge presidential petitions for then-Sen. Barack Obama to put his name on the primary ballot. He claims that the plot was hatched and carried out inside the St. Joseph County Democratic Party headquarters, and that he even forged some of the signatures himself.

According to court papers, Burkett told investigators he had a change of heart during the secret operation and decided to come clean.

Now his lawyer calls him "a hero."

Andrew B. Jones, Burkett's attorney, told Fox News that Burkett "is the whistleblower in this. ... He is someone who stood up for good government, and has cooperated with the state police and will continue to do so."

Investigators say they found forgeries on 22 Obama and Clinton petitions. Each petition page contains 10 names.

Multiple voters told Fox News they never signed the Obama petitions that included their signatures and names, and were stunned and disturbed to see their names included.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/03/special-prosecutor-appointed-in-2008-presidential-election-fraud-case/?test=latestnews#ixzz1r5AgjEOc

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:39am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

Nope he's just spending that oodles and oodles of ungodly amounts of relection money he's only bragged about for the last year. With that kind of money you can buy elections.

Besides it wouldn't be the first time the Crook bent the rules to get elected.

Now his lawyer calls him "a hero."

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:40am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

iwog says

What do you want? 30 more years of more of the same?

I'll take it over 4 more years of Obama.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:43am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

wthrfrk80 says

CaptainShuddup says

Obama isn't a Muslim. If he is, he's not a very devout one.

Obama is a liberal protestant. He went to a UCC church with a nutjob pastor. But that's nothing like Islam.

Devout my ASS, he just went there as a front so the American public would think he was a good Christian. He didn't even vet Jeramiah Nutjob very well. The guy pulled his Taboo schmeckle out and showed the world what am insane kill whitie Zealot he was. Obama was SO devout, he hasn't been back to any Church since then.

Quite the spirtual sage that one is.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:49am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

iwog says

CaptainShuddup says

I'll take it over 4 more years of Obama.

But you have no fucking clue why. That's just what you've been told to want.

Yes I'm a FOX bot, I spent the whole day over at FOX perusing the news, and it was refreshing to read news, that didn't have mean spirited hateful comments, or race baiting news articles, or news stories telling us how bad Christians are and what great people the Muslim brotherhood are.

I've been told by CNN's reporting, their commenters that are allowed to post what every they want at will that supports CNN"s agenda, while suppressing counter arguments, I've been told by you and many petty Patnet posters that have no respect for other people with counter ideas, that I most definately do not want anther 4 year Democrat administration.

Maybe oneday you guys will grow up, and a pair, and become your free thinkers, and vote Independent, instead of towing the party line.

But until then I'm getting my news from FOX. I'm done with the vile disgusting hate that the Liberal media spreads, while accusing republicans for their sins.

What's that sanctimonious song?
"Before you accuse me, take a look at your self..."

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 12:50am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

iwog says

Obama attended a Christian church for 20 years as a secret plot to deceive Americans into making him president!!!

How do you know how many years he attended church?

What did you ride up his ass for 20 years. You just know what his creators told you.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 1:02am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

iwog says

How long until the approximately 50% of American voters who are holding this country hostage realize this?

Liberals have no respect for people that don't tow their agenda, thanks for admitting that. Now the healing can begin. Stop hating Iwog, stop blaming the GOP for all of your hatred. You can love it's in their somewhere just let it out.

It's O.K.... Iwog, look at me, it's OK, it's OK look at me Iwog, it's OK...

there there let it all out...

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 1:07am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

Cloud says

I don't even watch Fox. And could care less.

You should Cloud, the Liberal media works over time to brainwash how bad Fox news while the Liberal news spreads lies and hate. It's a real double standard. Go read news articles at Foxnews then read articles at CNN, notice the news content, and the theme, they hate America they really do. Also read and compare the comments that are allowed on the sites.

The Picture of CNN is a vile and disgusting hateful spin propaganda machine that the Left accuses Foxnews of.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 1:29am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

Liberals are the GOP best recruiting tool.

November 2008 = Independent with a Liberal leaning.
December 2008 = Leaning away from the Neo Left
December 2008 = December 2011 blown from the Liberal left all the way back to the middle.

March 2012 = Full blown GOP card carrying, Fox news watcher.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 2:17am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

wthrfrk80 says

Ok, CaptainShuddup is going onto the "ignore noise" list.

I'm really hoit.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 3:15am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

In April 1996, physicists discovered a new fundamental particle of matter: the bigon. Like other recent particle finds, the bigon flutters in and out of existence in mere millionths of a second, they explained. But unlike the others, this one is the size of a bowling ball.

Physicist Albert Manque, and his colleagues at the Centre de l'Étude des Choses Assez Minuscules in Paris, supposedly found the particle by accident, when a computer connected to one of their vacuum-tube experiments exploded. "The physicists set up a video camera and repeated the experiment — with the same explosive results," Discover journalist Tim Folger wrote. "In one of the video frames a black bowling-ball-size object hovered above the wreckage of the computer. In the next frame it was gone."

The researchers believe that the electric field in the vacuum tube somehow altered the energy state of the vacuum inside the cathode-ray tube in the nearby computer monitor. No vacuum is truly empty — virtual particles, most of them quite small, continually burst into existence and then dissolve back into the void. The physicists believe that they accidentally generated an electric field of just the right size in the computer to nudge a new particle — a bigon — into being.

Despite absurd claims that the bigon might be responsible for a host of unexplained phenomena such as ball lightning, sinking souffles, and spontaneous human combustions.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (7)   2012 Apr 4, 3:59am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

thunderlips11 says

wouldn't straights on TV - and especially boob flashes - make gay kids straight?

Yes that is the standard mode of treatment at Gayhab.
They set Bruce down in front of a pantyless Sharon Stone and crosses her legs a few times. That's why she hasn't been in any movies for over 20 years. That's been her full time gig.

Though the problem is, that was hot 20 years ago, now it just scars Bruce so he doesn't have any sexual thoughts, gay, straight or otherwise. But for a the conservative right, that's still a win.

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail   old posts by year
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home