Please log in to view images

Tenpoundbass's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 36013 - 36052 of 36052    Last »

Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 15, 4:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Mark my word, the Democrats are going to start showing up at each other's rallies and beating the shit out of each other.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 15, 9:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have a domain, and pay for internet hosting with email.
It's everything. You got a private repository to store files and data on, and you have a place to build web apps for professional networking purposes.
If you're a professional in the tech industry that interviews for jobs at least once every three years. I highly recommend getting your own domain and all that goes with it. Like Email.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 15, 9:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think I predicted them with my "The Horses Ass Network"(T.H.A.N.) series I posted about 10 years ago.

You may remember such titles as "Dude where's your hybrid?" and "City can't afford the IT overhead of Traffic Light cameras."
And "Bio Fuel Grease pit fight."
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 16, 12:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Intel needs to push the Desk Top back into supremacy, it's not like there wouldn't be tons and tons, and tons of marketing material extolling the virtues of having a full featured Desktop with Full Featured apps, where you go back to storing and saving your own data, and protecting it with your own firewalls.
That got too successful that's why they pushed the phones on us where w have no control over the OS and minimal control over the files on those devices.

I would team up with IBM and bring back solid well built machines, and even have IBM control the hardware and peripherals that are compatible.
I think not having a wild wild west of cheap crap machines, and shitty peripherals with shoddy drivers that was often incompatible with the hardware. They could control and make it a tighter integration that can't be ridiculed and shortchanged like the Windows and PC architecture of the 90's and early 2000's.

I want to get excited about the PC again, that's been missing in Computing since iPhone 8 and Samsung S6. There really hasn't been anything exciting in computing, in any form factor. I miss having a tower that can last the ages, and be used throughout many upgrades. I miss new peripherals, and cards that can expand the computer. For 15 years now, we get what they give us in a closed single device that can't be upgraded. It has sucked a large percentage of the fun and enthusiasm out of Computing.
And I don't care if the processor is a the size of a match head or as big as a water bottle. Truth be told I would rather a bigger processor they will last longer and can be kept cooler.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 16, 2:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SunnyvaleCA says
I think you just described the Macintosh.

Windows was actually a better OS for the local user, when it was required to have
on the box, if you were going to market it as Software designed for Windows.
There were contextual features that were required. Everything had a settings, properties and most commonly needed menu items in the exact same place.
And you didn't have to think about finding properties or settings for anything, as it was exactly where you expect it to be. Then that Commie Indian at Microsoft pushed his gay ass Office Ribbon crap and it became a free for all as Software became less intuitive and featureless.

Have IBM license out their compatibility, they have to pass a test and will run. I would also start with replacing Windows btw, and Linux had their shot. All they did was play grab ass and dress up, and skin the damn thing to death until the point. It's still useless as hell and can't do as much as the Google OS far as User experience.

Maybe Windows but I would demand they return to their XP style of Windows, it was the most practical for a Desktop.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 16, 5:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
Sometimes people have to lose their ass before they learn a lesson.

As long as government doesn’t step in to subsidize failure, lessons will be learned.

When Obama was in office these movies were financed by discretionary funds, to destroy the toxic male aligned entertainment industry.

Now they are being funded by the billions he gave out in tax dollars to foundations, and other foundation and societies, and organizations.

No business man is this stupid to finance these movies that were destined to fail. They go against everything successful movies have stood for over a century. There's a winning formula, and these producers and financiers knows exactly what that formula is. Green lighting a major blockbuster movie is a big deal, and if it flops there is hell to pay. Check out Kevin Kostner if you don't believe me. The purveyors of these crappy terrible flops keep getting bigger and bigger productions.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 17, 7:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Iran has always been our asset, a cover to what we do in the middle East. We can do this, but we can't do that, or it will make the Iranians mad.
Doing that, would have been something that put an end to the turmoil in the middle East while doing this, would be things that perpetuated it.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 17, 7:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
I guess Strzok was asleep during the FBI Honey Trap course.

Strozk also has an Iranian parent.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 17, 8:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
10nm has been a disaster for Intel.

They’ve been ramping for 5yrs but can’t achieve any acceptable level of yield.

That's on purpose. I'm sure the companies they are contracting to make their chips, keep screwing up their progress while making sure their competitors chips ship on time.
I've been watching some old series on YouTube from the late 90's that talked about the Japanese Tech rise. And the games the manufacturers would play with their clients, and help one win over the other.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 17, 9:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Micheal Cohen
Trump is going DOWN!
Micheal Avanati
Trump is going DOWN!
Perv Parana's with a fucking ankle bracelet
Trump is going DOWN!

What do all of these people in common?

They are going to pound me in the ass prison while Trump is making historical trade deals, and making America Great Again.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 17, 10:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bring back S&L banking. Peg the earnings to the Fed rate.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 17, 10:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The council voted on Tuesday to tear down the Winchester Ranch Mobile Home Park which currently has 111 mobile homes, to make way for the construction of 687 residential units.

These are trailer people for a reason. LOL good luck stacking them like logs on top of each other.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 17, 10:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At least with Chiros they can't prescribe you pain killers and get you strung out on pills. Then due to your dependency, keep coming back to see you for the rest of their life until they either overdose, or go through hell to kick the monkey.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 9:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The founding fathers gave us the 2@ so we could defend our homes.
There's no reason to ever be a victim of it. Just walk in start doing spring cleaning, getting junk out of the house, and shoot the first intruder that tries to stop you.
Pro Tip aim for the head, so the Commie Theif can't lawyer up with his Liberal Lawyer fuck and meth buddy and sue you.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 10:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would also bet that a scum bag doctor that would randomly bill a patient that he never saw or even knows, would be grounds for beheading in Taiwan.
Here it's so common it's expected and accounts for 60% of every medical bill.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 10:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
I never understood why Schools don't just contract with Quizno's or Subway for lunch.

When my daughter in high school, she called me one day and asked me if I could bring her lunch, for what ever reason, she didn't come prepared that day.
Being on such short notice, we decided on something sensible from McDonald's. When I brought it to her school, the 300lb Security lady on the Golf cart, told me I wasn't allowed to bring that bag of MD's on the school property. I finally gave her cash, but it was really too late to get food in the cafeteria. So she went without. Later that year, we were there for her Math Masters medal of honor award, and were seated in the Cafeteria, and I look over at the food counter. It was almost like a Mall food court, with Papa John's, Quizno's and few others. I was not very happy with what Mike did to the kids in America. I couldn't believe they wouldn't let me give her MD's but she could have bought a slice of pizza from PJ's.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 11:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Damn those FBI traitors went to great lengths to really frame up their Insurance policy. I would bet anything that most of these photos were in the original mueller investigation. But since the collusion canard didn't stick. The photos were a complete waste of time. This is why Humpty Dumpty and Pencil Neck, wanted the Mueller grand jury material made public. If you notice in every photo Lev is in with Trump. Trump isn't even aware that Lev is photo bombing him. One would think the photog would have made Trump the subject. Lev was nobody back then. Why is Lev an aware photo subject, where Trump is a backdrop or even a prop?
Lev looks the same in every photo regardless how relaxed and casual the Trump family may be. Just because Lev got access to every where Trump was, with a FBI out to get Trump like they are. And to have so many photos that make Lev the subject of the pictures over the President. Is highly suspect if you ask me.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 1:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I fully support the 2@ although I have no desire to have a gun, keep it secure yet accessible, get to the gun range and fire it periodically and cleaned for maintenance and reliability.
In general, I'm not a gun enthusiast, so I have no desire to keep one. As I believe everything I said is an important responsibility that goes with owning a gun.
How ever the very minute guns become illegal, I will be compelled to become an enthusiast. I tend to go all out and over board when I am an enthusiast. I would have a bunker, that would give Michael Gross' character from Termors II gun envy.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 1:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Intel makes their own chips

They design them, we leave all of the dirty pollution that goes with making Chips up to Chinese, Indian and Malaysian companies.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 9:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When guns are illegal we'll have bigger problems than is our gun legal or not, when they come for us.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 20, 4:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That looks ten times better than the place we have/had(not sure if still there) Joes Crab Shack
They served mostly shrimp, sausage, clams and muscles with corn and potatoes in a Dutch Oven pot.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 20, 4:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

No I know what that is. It looks more like your first picture in the last post but that looks better than what I got.
That second photo with the Lobsters, that the one I was salivating over. I'll never get anything like that unless I go up to NE.
Restaurants don't keep live Lobsters in tanks anymore down here. They are all steamed and frozen before they get here.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's disappointing that Millennials aren't as stupid as we thought.
I was hoping at least 50 would have showed up in Antifa garb at yesterdays 2@ rally and hit people in the head with bike locks. Like the little cowards like to do to elderly unarmed Trump supporters.

Yesterday should be exhibit "A" in the class action lawsuit against ADL, SPLC, CNN, Huffingshit, and pretty much every slanderous cock sucker that has called Trump supporters violent KKK Nazis while it is they walking around beating the fuck out of people over their beliefs. The faggot pussies couldn't be bothered when people support Trump can defend themselves. I wish Adam Schitt for brains, would have came out tried to grab a gun from somebody.

Millenials this generation is a tired feckless and useless lot, not worth one good shit, for any damn thing.

Go be useless somewhere else you useless shit bags!
Disclaimer if you over 27, have a job, and can adult without the help of Mommy and Daddy, you're not a Millennial. Don't let these scumbags group you into their class of stupidity. But do feel lucky, you're going to have those dumb mother fuckers by the balls, you're on easy street pal. These idiots are going to get dumber and more gullible as they age trust me. Get about 3 or 5 of them and make them your thought slave, capitalize on them, and use them up for all they are worth.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nobody likes a commie scumbag but more commie scumbags.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did they ask the magical underwear wearing dick faces in Utah that elected the Mother fucker?

They seem to love him.
Now the idiots in Alabama are back in love with Jeff "Stab America in the Back" Sessions.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

He actually shouted "Loser!" at him in that photo. True story.
He went to Trump to ask him to step down. If he wouldn't step down he implored Trump to take him into his administrations.
Why and how this creep then went on to win the Utah Senate is beyond my pay grade. I know I'll never welcome someone from Utah as an intelligent being.

Remember this scumbag went to Prebius to get him to do a broker convention where either he or Kasich would be selected over the Voter's pick.

This guy is the worse possible human being on the planet, worse than a Liberal because he plays one T.V.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When the unexpected gets predictable then we've got a problem.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So will you admit you're a full of shit hack if none of these statutes are even mentioned?

marcus says
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

The guy knew what he was getting into. I don't think she started the spending spree after they got married.