Please log in to view images

PockyClipsNow's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 1673 - 1712 of 1712    Last »

PockyClipsNow   ignore (0)   2017 May 18, 5:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

I got a hold of one of her reviews. Want to hear it?

The June Chu Review

Giuseppe's Ristorante

Today I had the anguish of dining at a ginzo wop-house owned by a dago name Mario or Luigi or some guido name like that. Upon entry I was seated by beaner trying to pass for a terrone forcing his Mexican accent into something resembling goombah Sicilian.

I started with the Greek salad. Well, more like bulgaroskopian slop. It was served with baby carrots smaller than a chink's penis. The lettuce was as flaccid as a Bulgarian lumberjack and smelled like an Irishman after 5 p.m.

Next I was served breadsticks with a sauce spicier than a Brazilian butt plug. Normally I would like this, but it left a bad taste in my mouth like Filipino gigolo, and if I wanted that, I would have gone to Dingdong Dantes' place.

The service up to this point had been quite disappointing. The waiter was as incompetent as a pollack, slow as a wetback, lazy as a...

MASTERPIECE

This woman should be promoted.

PockyClipsNow   ignore (0)   2017 May 19, 1:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In case you guys didn't know. This 'white male privledge' is the frankfurt school of communism.

Instead of focusing on the wealthy as privledged, they focus on racial privledge.

Its divise on purpose, to take over, so that the leaders can be in charge of government funds (they then become the new wealthy).

PockyClipsNow   ignore (0)   2017 May 25, 4:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He's going be mayor one day.

PockyClipsNow   ignore (0)   2017 May 26, 1:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

uh oh are the SJW monsters turning on the jews now?

PockyClipsNow   ignore (0)   2017 May 26, 1:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She should accuse everyone attending of rape, and file complaints with police.

That would be nice 'art'.

PockyClipsNow   ignore (0)   2017 Jun 2, 11:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ISIS is joining the fight against abusive student loan debt.

The left wing democrats are same as ISIS now.