Kepi's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 139 - 178 of 178    Last »

Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 12, 8:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Uhh, why start a new enlightened city of 'Wakonda" when so many already exist? They already have such cities, they can just go to one if they want to be safe.

Also, after they get their safe, beautiful, self-sufficient community established will they refuse their EBT payments from white people too?

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 24, 6:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
Show me the statistics so I can also know it is true. A meme isn't enough. How did you verify it to be correct? I know the link is https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf - what page?

This is part of Table 42 from page 55 of the report. I have circled the White on Black rape data in red. The asterisk indicates the estimate is based on 10 or fewer sample cases.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 9, 6:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NDrLoR says
"I'm really worried that Kamala will be aggressive in a way people can't quite put their finger on but somehow don't like."

You mean she might see a dinner table full of white people in a restaurant and decide to throw it over?

It's clear that she got to where she is today due to affirmative action and quotas, that's it. When put to the test, her inner chimp comes out. I'm surprised she didn't start flinging poo on the stage like the "blacks" do at KFC when they run out of hot sauce.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 14, 11:34am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GlocknLoad says
If Trump and his team have definitive proof (and you believe it) of voter fraud, would you support Trump enacting Marshall Law and not leaving the White House?

Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 27, 11:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
That guy has diarrhea of the keyboard.

So true.

Tenpoundbass says
are on meth and downer pills.

Yes, this phenomenon has been understood forever. Stimulants and depressants taken at the same time will create a kind of euphoria. This euphoria can be easily achieved with the consumption of readily available nicotine and caffeine. Now, plug in some much stronger chemicals and we are gonna find some serious EUPHORIA.

"Hey, let's destroy something! Mom will still bring us some Lunchables if we get 'hangry' when we start to come down."

"Hey, I am already 'hangry.' Why do you think I am here?"

"Half of me wants to say you are a pussy. The other half wants to say, 'I love you.' "

"Hey, at least get me a hot pocket."

"You are one of us."

Okay, I got to get in an insult. I really do suspect that this Mr. Eric Coomer does in fact really, genuinely enjoy staring into another guy's butt hole (or, maybe, have another guy stare into his).
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Jan 31, 7:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Since the 1970's I have heard about the Holocaust -- seen the documentaries, learned whatever was presented in school, saw the movies, etc. And, I never really thought too much about it. I just sort of accepted whatever came across my attention.

However, a few years ago, somehow I came across Holocaust denial and decided to look into it. I discovered PLENTY of work has been done on the subject. It seems to me all the heavy lifting with respect to debunking the claim of the mass exterminations during the Nazi regime has been done. Decades ago actually.

For anyone interested in Holocaust denial I think the following video is a good place to start. Truly eye opening for me. The video is about 30 minutes long.

“THE JEWISH GAS CHAMBER HOAX” is a Revisionist documentary which provides revelatory evidence debunking the greatest hoax in human history – “The Holocaust” — the fraudulent claim that six million jews were murdered by Germans, mostly in “Gas Chambers disguised as Shower Rooms.”

Next, another well made piece is the following documentary. It goes on for 4 hours and 15 minutes and it is THOROUGH.

"This documentary explains how the German wartime camps at Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec (all in Poland) were not death camps, as is usually claimed. It thereby debunks one third of the Holocaust."

Tenpoundbass says
But what the American commies, RINOs and Democrats are trying to do, is nothing short of what the Holocaust denial folks say happened at the end of WWII.

Yup. If the hoax of the Holocaust can be perpetuated to this day, things equally outrageous can easily be done by those with power and the will to do so.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 3, 7:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here's a chance to see a pathological liar in action. It even comes with a video of AOC describing hiding in a bathroom as the angry Trump mobs came looking for her. Oh the poor thing! "Where is she?" They shouted as they tried to hunt her down, room by room. She was terrified for her life from the angry white, conservatives coming for her!

The problems is.....she was not even in the building at the time.

“AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building where all the action was going down. If she was in her office, she was in the Cannon Building which is nearby, but a different building. But of course, many didn’t get the logistics and just assumed that she was in the Capitol building.

From Rep. Nancy Mace
".@AOC made clear she didn’t know who was at her door. Breathless attempts by media to fan fictitious news flames are dangerous.

My office is 2 doors down. Insurrectionists never stormed our hallway. Egregious doesn’t even begin to cover it. Is there nothing MSM won’t politicize?"
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 4, 8:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GreaterNYCDude says
The district's arts department has decided to change its name, "VAPA" (visual and performing arts) to "SFUSD Arts Department" because they say "acronyms are a symptom of white supremacy culture,"

Because of course, SFUSD isn't an acronym (San Francisco Unified School District). Sadly you can't make this stuff up... were living in Bizarro world.

FuckCCP89 says
BLM is an acronym...

I suppose, in a non-bizarre, meaningful way, they can reason that they are not using acronyms

"An abbreviation formed by (usually initial) letters taken from a word or series of words, that is itself pronounced as a word, such as RAM, radar, or scuba; sometimes contrasted with initialism."

which perpetuate white supremacy culture.

But, rather, are using and promoting initialisms

"A term formed from the initial letter or letters of several words or parts of words, but which is itself pronounced letter by letter."

which, of course, do not perpetuate white supremacy culture.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 4, 9:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Biden's America:

OH WOW!! Will they let seniors (old guys) try out?

The scrums could get awesome!!

Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 12, 8:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Coffee.

Oops. Maybe somebody confused coffee with jenkem.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 14, 9:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Math.

Anything requiring an IQ above 75 is racist now:

Oregon Promotes Program Focused On ‘Dismantling Racism In Mathematics,’ Says Finding The Right Answer A Sign Of White Supremacy

The program’s toolkit also encourages teachers not to focus on a single correct answer, but to “come up with at least two answers that might solve this problem” and to “Challenge standardized test questions by getting the ‘right’ answer, but justify other answers by unpacking the assumptions that are made in the problem.”

Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict.”

"Class, what is 2 plus 2?"

Students: "4"

Correct.

Tyrone: "Fuck you white bitch, why I gotta' be up in dis muthafucka? Fuck your math."

Ok, Tyrone, let's unpack the assumptions that are built into the problem that caused you to formulate your answer.........
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 26, 2:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
The "rayciss white society that hates blackness" propaganda has clearly infected her deeply. That's why she felt compelled to lie and claim raycism at school, because she was certain their actions were either motivated by raycism, or that the employee certainly had contributed to raycism in the past, and so was deserving of punishment either way.

Or maybe the thing has just enough sense to know it is repulsive, and doesn't like it, and will act back in any silly way it can think of.

The affirmations speak for themselves.

I suspect the first draft went as such:

"I am beautiful?
My black skin is nature's way of signaling “DANGER! STAY AWAY!”
My “big nose” is nauseating.
My “big fat lips” are cringe worthy.
My kinky short “hair” is not anywhere close to human hair. It is a nappy Brillo pad kind of substance (weaves fool only the gullible).
Everything about my blackness is beautiful?, oh, except for the fact it is not. That must be why society instinctively knows that it is not, I know I am, I know w....

Plus, I am a male! What da Fuk!"

"Sheet! Somebody done got to pay!"
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 2, 7:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Let's get to the bottom of this. Ronny Chieng to the rescue.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 4, 1:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Women feel justified in taking money even if it was intended for victims of sexual harassment. Even after this is exposed, they still FEEL GOOD about themselves. YOU GO GIRL!

Hollywood’s favorite women’s charity, Time’s Up, spent $2.4M on salaries, $19K on actual grants

"In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal and the booming of the #MeToo movement, Hollywood elites got together to form Time’s Up, a women’s charity group that is supposed to aid victims of sexual misconduct. But public filings of the group’s finances reveal a huge disparity between how much they paid themselves and how much went to actual charitable work.
According to Showbiz 411, the group paid a whopping $2.4 million in salaries while only giving out $19,342 in grant money. The ended up paying more in payroll TAX than they distributed to helping women who have faced sexual misconduct."

A lucrative, age old scam -- create a charity, find a bunch of suckers, get a bunch of money and skim it off as salaries and expenses.

We have a picture of some of the gals. EVERY ONE of them boned their way up the ladder. Every single one of them used their sexuality to manipulate men into giving them preferential treatment.

But, uh oh! Now they have hit the wall and can't do that anymore. So, they set out to destroy men and deny younger women the chance to bone their way forward too.

Classic narcissism but they are too self-absorbed to see it.

Your time is up, honey. Time to put the cow bell around your neck and head off to pasture.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 4, 2:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Tried the BBC, but they spread woketardation just as much.

The BBC went off the rails. They now report in pidgin. Not a joke (I know it seems like babylonbee).

A sample.

"Nasa Perseverance rover land ontop Mars around 20:55 GMT on 18 February afta almost seven months dem travel from Earth.

Since den, e don send back some ogbonge images from around im landing site, Jezero Crater, one 49km (30-mile) wide impact depression just north of di Red Planet equator.

See selection of some of di pictures dem send back from di mission, as di Perseverance dey hunt for signs of past microbial life, get more infor on di planet geology and past climate, and also collect Martian rock"
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 8, 4:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I started thinking about the guys involved. What happened to them?

"The trio were arrested in December 2014.[5] All three were charged with lewd and lascivious battery on a child with Byndloss and Hernandez further accused of possession of sexual performance by a child and promoting sexual performance of a child.[5]

On December 1st, 2016 Byndloss admitted reduced charges in a plea bargain that allowed her to walk free with a $754 fine and ten years of probation, with Hernandez and Yanes having previously struck similar deals also resulting in ten years of probation."

At least equal treatment. Are we making progress?
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 14, 1:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"money ain't for nothin' and your chicks for free."

Haha! Should I feel old about getting this one?
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 22, 8:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Karloff says
I wonder if people will ever, on a large scale, figure out that the feminist movement was designed to divide and harm society, not help women.

The Genealogy of Feminism.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 29, 2:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ok, I nominate this one to be the one that should stop posing for cheese cake/sexy nude pictures and should be busy making new people! If I have ever seen a better example of the perfection of a vessel of human reproduction I cannot recall it.

HunterTits says
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 29, 5:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rb6d says
The constable continued, "When we pulled the late, departed poor Maureen up, she had 12 of the best-looking Atlantic lobsters that you have ever seen clinging to her. Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 1960's, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Haha! This one hits home with me. Though, not about lobsters.

My thing is crab. I love me some dungeness crab. I have boiled or steamed so many of these creatures in my life and have gobbled down all their flesh and have loved every minute of it.

Okay, I am not young and I live near the west coast of the US. I have told my wife that if I pass first, and if it is not against the law (or if she can avoid trouble), I want her to somehow get my corpse out into the Pacific ocean and let the crabs have back at me.

I like to think when I get I give back.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 2, 11:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thank goodness! The fact checkers finally got to the bottom of this one.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 4, 1:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Before that building's collapse we did not know that every company that does building implosions was colossally gouging and ripping people off.

All that time and material spent setting up hundreds or thousands of explosive charges and wiring them to explode in just the correct synchronization. Going around the structure weakening structural support in appropriate places to control the collapse. All a scam. All a racket.

Now we know.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 5, 8:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

socal2 says
It takes hundreds of man hours and miles of cable to rig a building for implosion. Let alone massive skyscrapers like the WTC buildings. Let alone trying to do it in secret and hiding everything behind walls and leave no evidence.

Are we to really believe no one saw people setting up all these explosives over the course of weeks and months?

Are we to believe that none of the thousands of people needed to pull off this scandal haven’t leaked to the press in 20 years?

Yes. Your statement is the way I am naturally inclined to think. It makes the most sense. Occam's razor and all that. I still can't quite get past that WTC Building 7 stuff yet. As far as I can tell the building, due to some kind of damage, just wound up having a great big fire in it for a short while.

Maybe we need to build better buildings.

And, maybe we can reevaluate what it takes to implode a building.

I copy here what I posted in another thread.

"One important thing we learned from the 9/11 attacks is what happened to WTC Building 7 (a 47 story building that was NOT hit by an airplane and collapsed completely).

The next time some 47 story building needs to be taken down all that needs to be done is gather up some carpet or whatever else is around in the building that will burn. Throw a little gas or something around if you are in a hurry. Set fire to it. It does not need to be in any specific location. Wait less than a day. And, the building will collapse perfectly into its own footprint."
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 6, 7:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trees

Portland Public Schools Board of Education delayed adopting a high school's new mascot of an evergreen tree after concerns arose from board members that the tree might have a negative connotation because of its alleged ties to "lynching."

The committee, which includes students, staff and community members proposed the "evergreens" be the school's new mascot. When it came time to vote, Director Michelle DePass, shared community concerns that the evergreen tree could symbolize lynching and that this suggestion came with a "blind spot."
"I'm wondering if there was any concern with the imagery there, in using a tree... as our mascot?" DePass asked the renaming and mascot committee. "I think everyone comes with blind spots and I think that might've been a really big blind spot."

Here's the she-boon DePass, she be offended by trees and shit:

Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 7, 2:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hahaha! Yes, always call digger's hotline. If you cut through some telephone cable or such you are going to be on the hook. In my experience, the guys get out to the site real quick. You won't have to wait too long to start digging.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 12, 11:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bitcoin says
they will tell you this is a huge effort that takes lots of resources, time and effort.

What happened with Building 7 proved this all wrong. It does not take lots of resources, time and effort to bring down a 47 story building. The demolition companies have been ripping people off forever. It does not take miles of cable and thousands of explosive charges and many man hours to accomplish imploding a building.

All it takes is a pretty good sized fire going on one of the lower floors of the building then just wait less than a day. And, presto, the building will collapse into its footprint.

I can't believe someone did not catch on to the demo companies' scam before. All that time and money wasted over the years. So unnecessary.

At least now we know. I am thinking of putting an ad on Las Vegas Craigslist for implosion services just in case someone wants to take down an old casino. I learned everything I need to know from Building 7. I get a little gasoline and light on fire whatever is flammable on a lower floor of the building. Then I wait for perfect collapse.

One day's work. Easy peasy. I am thinking $10,000 fee.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 12, 11:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hahaha! Bull's-eye!
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 12, 1:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bitcoin says
Kepi says

Interesting! Can you share details....lets start a demolition business, do it the right way (much faster, barely any cables), and underbid everyone. Lets grab market share and once the established competitors are close to bankruptcy we take them over.

Just for reference, can you tell us which building you have successfully demolished? Not that I don't believe you, but it would be nice to have some proof before we start our business venture.

We now have confirmation. Troll authenticated.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 12, 8:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
They’re usually called an “aspiring rapper”

Haha! You beat me to it.

To complete the usual story, "He was a good boy. He was turning his life around. No, really!"
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 19, 2:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eric Holder says

OK, by the powers I have bestowed upon myself in all righteousness, I deem this video required watching.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 19, 6:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I hang the over/under line at 85% for acquittal or mistrial and 15% conviction on something (lay -850 for acquittal, take +150 for conviction). My money line on riots and property destruction no matter what the trial's outcome is -5000 for riots and +200 for nothing to happen.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 20, 2:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MAGA says
I think he is going to get off. Riots at 11. There is a reason for the reading of the verdict to be delayed. They want to get the police and National Guard in place.

Let Minneapolis burn as long as the suburbs stay safe.

I just saw this bit of news.

Golly, I just don't know. We will find out soon enough, but before we do, can anyone give some insight into a jury only deliberating for 11 hours and reaching a verdict? Does that lean toward acquittal or conviction?
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 20, 2:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Trial should be thrown out after Maxine waters and Biden's comments.

Word.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 20, 2:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
Chavin was just found guilty on 2nd and 3rd degree murder charges.

Yikes! I am glad I did not actually make book on my betting line.