forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
10,855 registered users, 1 online now: No news is good news
public post private group chat

I guess now Patrick has to implement some kind of NSFW functionality

By marcus   Apr 20, 8:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   1 link   358 views   13 comments   watch (1)   quote

Either that, or people can exhibit some minimal decorum.

Comments 1-13 of 13     Last »

1   Dan8267   1846/1867 = 98% civil   private mesage   Apr 20, 9:03pm  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

marcus says

Either that, or people can exhibit some minimal decorum.

You obviously don't get PatNet users.

2   Patrick   1380/1380 = 100% civil   private mesage   Apr 20, 9:05pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   top   bottom   home   share

I did have it, but thought it was a nuisance. Guess I have to put it back.

3   BlueSardine   358/360 = 99% civil   private mesage   Apr 20, 9:40pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

Naked dudes..Rin on his knees.
What is it? Gayday?

4   komputodo   79/79 = 100% civil   private mesage   Apr 20, 9:57pm  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

serious question...Are most patnet users in a situation where someone monitors their internet use?

5   curious2   400/400 = 100% civil   private mesage   Apr 20, 10:00pm  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

komputodo says

Are most patnet users in a situation where someone monitors their internet use?

Marcus/"humanity" posts from the school where he claims to teach. He's a bit of a saboteur, refusing to get vaccinated against flu even when H1N1 is killing schoolchildren, so he doesn't want anyone seeing. IDK how an NSFW filter would help with that, but logic can be a particular challenge for him.

6   marcus   418/419 = 99% civil   private mesage   Apr 20, 10:50pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   top   bottom   home   share

@ curious2, what is this, five years that you're butt hurt about one single instance of my pointing out your stupidity ? Or is it 7 years ? You're unbelievable. Such a hateful and pathetic little weasel. I would take it back, just to help you gain some self esteem, but I've seen you show off your poor reasoning skills too many times since then for me to lie that much.

For the record, I get most vaccines, diphtheria etc., but it's true that I don't usually do the annual flu vaccine. I would stay home if sick with flu though. Fever normally accompanies the beginning, then they say stay home a couple days more.

7   curious2   400/400 = 100% civil   private mesage   Apr 20, 11:15pm  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

marcus says

I would stay home if sick with flu though.

"Most healthy adults may be able to infect other people beginning 1 day before symptoms develop and up to 5 to 7 days after becoming sick. Children may pass the virus for longer than 7 days. Symptoms start 1 to 4 days after the virus enters the body. That means that you may be able to pass on the flu to someone else before you know you are sick, as well as while you are sick. Some people can be infected with the flu virus but have no symptoms. During this time, those persons may still spread the virus to others."

Your false comment illustrates yet again why I call you Typhoid Marcus. Perhaps you are not a healthy adult and thus you imagine yourself exempt from the CDC warning quoted above, but if you're breathing unassisted then you'd most likely be contagious even without symptoms.

marcus says

one single instance of my pointing out your stupidity ?

No, and frankly you don't seem particularly smart yourself. Mostly I have a genuine respect for math teachers and it bothers me to see you impersonate one, and it would bother me even more if I believed you. You commented once that you imagined you could make a lot more money as a software engineer, but I doubt it. You failed at trading and retreated into a field where you would be insulated from accountability. Software engineers' code has to work, and the career involves constant competition including accountability. You seem to spend most of your time trolling. Calling everybody racist might make you useful to SJW colleagues who want a white guy to echo every false accusation, but if any children's math education depends on a troll who can't understand ordinal numbers, then that does make me feel sorry for them.

8   BlueSardine   358/360 = 99% civil   private mesage   Apr 21, 6:19am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

Is this the time range we can expect for hillary voters?

marcus says

@ curious2, what is this, five years that you're butt hurt

9   YesYNot   590/591 = 99% civil   private mesage   Apr 21, 6:53am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

This thread god oddly personal for being a simple request for a NSFW filter.

10   errc   275/276 = 99% civil   private mesage   Apr 21, 6:59am  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

YesYNot says

This thread god oddly personal for being a simple request for a NSFW filter.

Yea curious2 is an informative poster, one of my favs, but s/he does seem to latch onto and hold grudges over minutiae, failing to follow his own advice to avoid the fight fight fight mentality.

Marcus really rubs some people the wrong way, it seems.

Wrt kompudus question, I ain't no sissy like Mike Pence and my mommy doesn't monitor my Patnet activities

11   curious2   400/400 = 100% civil   private mesage   Apr 21, 11:19am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

errc says

avoid the fight fight fight mentality.

You're right, and I do avoid replying to marcus more than 90% of the time, but slipped this time. It was late, but that's no excuse. H1N1 was a big deal here at the time though, because it started in Mexico and California has a lot of traffic to and from Mexico; many schoolchildren were hospitalized and some died. California has also a chronic problem of anti-vaxxers spreading lethal epidemics of contagions that shouldn't even exist anymore, the Governor had to sign a school vaccination law because too many kids were getting killed that way. I seem to remember things like that as if they were very recent, when in fact they happened years ago, and I should probably forget about marcus and his tendency to elevate his feelings over demonstrable facts.

12   Dan8267   1846/1867 = 98% civil   private mesage   Apr 21, 12:53pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

curious2 says

The conservative left and the conservative right and conservative Islamist have a lot in common including the denial of science. I guess science is only for liberals.

13   Booger   219/219 = 100% civil   private mesage   Apr 21, 1:53pm  ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share

We don't do decorum here!

Comments 1-13 of 13     Last »

home   top   users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker: