Litany of womyn's logical fallacies

By mell following x   2019 Mar 23, 12:03pm 463 views   4 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Maybe we can start a fun thread, esp.for the coupled ones. We know Rin's hoes and dolls do not exhibit these "features". I'll kick it off:

W: I WANT/NEED to lose weight through exercise! Help me!

M: Cool let's exercise together. Let's go on a hike/ride!

W: Nah not feeling it!

M: OK I'll go by myself. Why don't you go to one of your classes you pay membership for

W: Stop pushing me!! I need some time. And popcorn.

M: Alright

[two weeks later]

M: Hey I lost 3 pounds already exercising. Great call!

W: Stop rubbing your weight loss into my face! Support me! I need a drink...
1   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 23, 1:26pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wouldn't it be easier, quicker and more time constructive to just list their rational thoughts? Everything else is in the other column.
2   mell   ignore (2)   2019 Mar 23, 2:50pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

lol yeah but an empty list is no fun.
val rationalThoughts = []
3   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 23, 2:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Well, the OP example just sounds like she’s a weak person. That wouldn’t be my wife, who can’t wait to go crossfit and do an hour of punishing exercise. I’m like “no thanks!”
4   mell   ignore (2)   2019 Mar 23, 2:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says

Haha so you're the quitter. I must admit I have never had the relationship hots for an extreme workouter. I like her to work out (semi-)regularly without being type A. You lucked out here.