Koppel: Establishment Press ‘Out to Get’ Trump

By WillPowers following x   2019 Mar 20, 5:27pm 253 views   4 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Earlier this month during a discussion with Marvin Kalb at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Ted Koppel, the former ABC’s “Nightline,” acknowledged the media were out to get President Donald Trump, saying Trump wasn’t “mistaken” in holding the belief.

According to Koppel, some so-called media organizations made the decision Trump was “bad” for the country.

“I turned to my wife, and I said [The New York Times] is absolutely committed to making sure that this guy does not get elected.

SOURCE: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/03/19/koppel-establishment-press-out-to-get-trump/
1   just_dregalicious   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 20, 9:41pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's kinda crazy.... NYT is owned by Newscorp who also own Fox News.

I don't always get my news but when I do I read patrick.net!

Stay interesting my friends!
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 20, 9:44pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WillPowers says

Koppel is right.

The NY Times and all the rest of the mainstream media have abandoned all pretense of impartiality.

Hate for Trump is their sole agenda.

This is very sad, because it means we cannot trust the news at all anymore.
3   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 22, 12:03am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says
NYT is owned by Newscorp who also own Fox News

I think you mean the Wall Street Journal, not NYT. Murdock bought the Wall Street Journal.
4   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 22, 12:06am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
it means we cannot trust the news at all anymore

It also means no one is talking about the issues, the real issues: jobs, housing, immigration, national security and you know why? Because the Dems know they can't win on the issues. Crying "racism" and changing the rules to help them win elections is all they got.