I have a right to be racist. Change my mind.

By WineHorror1 follow WineHorror1   2019 Jan 23, 2:08pm 1,038 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

1   Ceffer   ignore (3)   2019 Jan 23, 2:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Well, to be anti-racist these days, you have to be a foaming, selective agitprop racist according to the LibbyFucks, so it is one of the few rights they can't argue with any more.
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2019 Jan 23, 2:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you're not FOAMING!, you're not going to make it to FACEBOOK!

FOAM! or CEASE! TO! MATTER!
3   Ceffer   ignore (3)   2019 Jan 23, 2:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I FOAM, therefore I AM!
4   CornPoptheOriginalGangster   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 23, 3:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All you have to do is try to be color blind and treat people according to their character and merits.

That makes you a racist, for attempting to deny race and racism.
5   WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 23, 3:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

That makes you a racist, for attempting to deny race and racism.

Plus I'm white. There is truly no hope for me even if I don't want to be a racist? Lol
6   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Jan 23, 3:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm an Idealist I hate Liberals.

I love every culture, race and culture. Until some whinny pathetic Lefturd comes and injects their mental bullshit into it and fucks it all up with their racist divisive shit.

I find all cultures demand a respect for the house. And pretty much run the same decorum have the same expectations out of their Boys and Girls they raise.
Extremists aside, that is.
There's a Macho and Feminist duties, Men are the same men and women are the same women. Humanity is Conservative, Liberals are hell bent on destroying the world by liberating the senses out of Humanity.

The White Supremacists Abject Racists that exists in some Liberal's fantasy of all Trump supporters. Only exists in Prisons, and Netflix programing. And both are produced by Liberals.
7   Quigley   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 23, 4:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WineHorror1 says
Plus I'm white

A group of high school boys were almost lynched last weekend for being white and wearing red hats! It’s a real hazard these days to be too pale. I suggest blackface and a Chinese queue braid. That should confuse everyone!
9   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2019 Jan 23, 5:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WineHorror1 says
TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

That makes you a racist, for attempting to deny race and racism.

I just made this all my profile pics.
11   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2019 Jan 23, 5:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My honest suggestion is for everyone to stop caring. Do the right thing, aggressively point out the progressive idiots, and proceed unapologetically.

Sorry , losers. It's ok to white, it's ok to male, it's ok to be masculine, it ok to Christian. If you happen to be all the above, be yourself unapolagetically.

The truth will prevail.

Also as already noted women are DYING for a man to have unapologetic mountainous levels of integrity. The first step is telling them that feminism has lied to them.

I'm done playing along.
12   HEYYOU   ignore (34)   2019 Jan 23, 5:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If one doesn't hate the human race,they are losers!