How come Liberals lack critical thinking skills?

By Tenpoundbass follow Tenpoundbass   2018 Aug 24, 7:31am 25,558 views   525 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

They just act, and are surprised always by the ramifications.
I work with nothing but Liberals they make decisions to take servers off line because they think no one is using it. Because they were just told they need to set up paperwise.
Rather than checking if it would affect anyone taking a rarely used SQL server off line or if anyone is accessing those tables they just take it down. Then when you confront them that you need it, and ask why they didn't send out an email. They play the victim. God I miss when Conservative critical thinkers ruled the enterprise.

« First    « Previous    Comments 486 - 525 of 525    Last »

490   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 27, 8:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

Seattle Councilman: Cleaning Poop Off Sidewalks Is Racist

Power washing the sidewalks is too reminiscent of civil rights activists being hosed down, he said.

So the Councilman here is comparing civil rights activists to turds?
491   Ceffer   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 27, 9:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

Looks like it's time to start offering cheap package deals for large numbers of LibbyFucks to tour beautiful Somalia. Kill a few birds with one delusional stone.
492   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 27, 9:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

this really highlights the absurdity of the left today.
498   Booger   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 10, 6:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

New Survey Shows Liberals Live in Privileged Bubble, Segregated From Diversity and Opposing Thought
501   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Aug 12, 5:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

To be clear Liberals lack Morals as well. Steven King an outspoken Never Trump proponent, and a Hillary Supporter.
Is fully aware the gravity of the so called "Conspiracy",

502   Patrick   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 13, 7:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does, indeed, exist..... It's called prison.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff's Office
513   Booger   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 30, 5:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Florida liberals are buying generators and gasoline instead of windmills and solar panels in preparation of Hurricane Dorian.
516   rootvg   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 2, 10:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
When the recession of 2021-2022 hits, we're going to have these kids filing bankruptcy in huge numbers. They'll be out there begging and of course that's right where we want them.
517   rootvg   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 2, 10:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rootvg says
zzyzzx says
They'll be out there begging and of course that's right where we want them.
518   rootvg   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 2, 10:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
Why do you even care what these fucking people think?
No one listens to them. They have no credibility.
519   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Sep 3, 6:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

I wish it didn't feel like every bone in my body was going to be squeezed out of my knees, when I kneel on the Floor.
I would love to return to doing Flooring or some trade. It took me 4 months to drywall, finish, paint, sub-floor and lay ceramic tile in a 12 X 20 Shed.
I bought the Shed in April and worked on it, all Summer long. Converted it into a Man Cave/ Studio/ Office, as I had to give up my indoor Office.
My friends, and everyone that sees it say "You should make a business out of doing this, I could sleep in this things." The thing is,for what I have spent on doing this thing. And for what i would charge someone to do what I have done, they could built a CBC structure with any roof of their choosing.

But I would rather be doing Construction or a Trade again. I'm so over the Enterprise. Companies ask you to work nothing short of Magic, to model and capture the most complex data. They want to you dumb it down, because they expect Idiots to use it. To make sure you make software for Idiots, they put an Idiot as your project manager to micro manage you. Then when you launch it, the end users don't want to fill out any forms. They expect all of the data to be extrapolated or auto populated. You can to a point, but some point they have to enter. If they have to enter because you've auto populated and extrapolated everything you could to that point. Then they don't want to use it and revert back to using Excel and pen and paper.

I think I need to get into the Software for sale business. I'm sick of people's Enterprise and their shitty way of doing business, and the whinny useless shitbags they employ.

I would rather sell them software, if they don't like it, then they'll just move on, but I got paid just the same.
522   Quigley   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 12, 6:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

She looks like a drugged out skel, and she talks like a race baiter from NYC. She won the intersectional Olympics to be Chicago’s mayor.
523   Hircus   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 14, 11:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

typical day of articles at salon.com

If you dare to read some, you'll be rewarded with the writings of angry man-hating feminists that say conservative men hate AOC and call her "crazy" because she's a pretty woman, not because they disagree with the things she says.

« First    « Previous    Comments 486 - 525 of 525    Last »