How come Liberals lack critical thinking skills?

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Aug 24, 7:31am 19,759 views   458 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

They just act, and are surprised always by the ramifications.
I work with nothing but Liberals they make decisions to take servers off line because they think no one is using it. Because they were just told they need to set up paperwise.
Rather than checking if it would affect anyone taking a rarely used SQL server off line or if anyone is accessing those tables they just take it down. Then when you confront them that you need it, and ask why they didn't send out an email. They play the victim. God I miss when Conservative critical thinkers ruled the enterprise.

« First    « Previous    Comments 419 - 458 of 458    Last »

419   Expat01   ignore (1)   2019 May 19, 5:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Liberals might not all have critical thinking skills, but at least they can think, unlike Conservatives. When a nation is being guided by a bunch of delusional cunts who base their political and moral systems on a novel about some jewish sect written 1600 years ago, it doesn't bode well for the country.
423   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 May 19, 11:03am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Expat01 says
Liberals might not all have critical thinking skills,

Yup.
424   Booger   ignore (2)   2019 May 22, 4:58am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"How much more do we need to insult you before you all shut up and do what we tell you?!" -Typical Democrat
445   just_dregalicious   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 8, 11:06am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

I was doing some bacterial cell transformations at my molecular biology bench in the mid-90s and this French Canadian guy wouldn't leave me alone. So I ripped a fart on him. He said, "I'm going to go report you to HR for sexual harassment!". I told him, "I don't know what kind of sex you're into but go ahead".

He was one of those Raelian religion weirdos.
446   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Jun 8, 3:49pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says

Yes Feriners have no sense of Fart Humor.
When I first met my wife, I was standing around a beer cooler with a bunch of Guys mostly from her family side.
This one Peruvian that wasn't related to them and a bit of a Flamboyant Jerk himself. Got upset when I farted around them. He acted like a dropped my pants and took a dook in the beer Cooler. Mind you these are guys that have no problem going over to the bushes in the back yard and taking a piss against your house wall. In Lima you can be driving down the most congested City Street, and you will see even a professional Lawyer maybe even a Judge as well as a street drunk, take a piss right upside the business wall they just walked out of, or is walking into. Cars just driving by and walkers walking pass, not one never mind is even paid to him pissing in public. But Farting in public they got no stomach for. Go figure.
447   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Jun 8, 4:49pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They do the same thing here, piss anywhere and everywhere.

But they think a sandwich with the crust on it, is really low-class. hahahahaha
449   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 8, 8:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What liberals lack in critical thinking skills, they make up for with critical corruption skills.
456   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 19, 6:40am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Be honest, your real reason to deport Millions at this time is to get rid of many Democratic voters..."

Looks like she let the cat out of the bag.

« First    « Previous    Comments 419 - 458 of 458    Last »