CIA Headquarters assualt

By WineHorror1 follow WineHorror1   2017 Nov 26, 6:52pm 2,791 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

#politics
Has anyone heard of this? I live about 1 mile from there (Langley Va.) and I didn't hear or see anything.
1   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2017 Nov 26, 6:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Got a link?
2   Strategist   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 26, 7:02pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

WorkInProgress says

It's not in CNN. If it happened, CNN would post it right away if it had nothing to do with Islam. Otherwise, they would wait a long time.
3   HEYYOU   ignore (34)   2017 Nov 27, 12:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If it's true,it happened on Republicans' watch.
It's to be expected under a 5 time draft dodger.
4   WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 27, 6:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can't find any confirmation but IF it did happen would it really get reported?

5   bob2356   ignore (4)   2017 Nov 27, 6:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The osprey can carry 24 fully armed troops. So there were 100 osprey's landing at langley right in the middle of the DC area and no one noticed. Thank god I own so much stock in tin foil hat manufacturers.
6   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 27, 9:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There's no believable motive provided.
7   WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 27, 4:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says
There's no believable motive provided.

Right after I read an article about T-Rex (Rex Tillerson) eliminating hundreds of positions at the state department, I ran across that (fake) article. I think it was a weak moment.
8   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2017 Nov 27, 6:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When it was happening last week or so, it was being reported in some live feeds. There was even a link on Drudge. Everyone was speculating, but nothing ever came of it.
It was either a training exercise, message intended or not, or something when down and someone was seized.
At the time it seemed legit that something was going down. There hasn't been any update to it, that I can tell. Other than it being Youtube conspiracy fodder, from what I can tell.
9   bob2356   ignore (4)   2017 Nov 27, 8:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

Where are the links to these feeds?
10   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2017 Nov 27, 8:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Where in the hell do all of the links on Drudge report go?
Where do all of the Gab feeds, and reddit links I saw last week but didn't bookmark go?