Never underestimate the ignorance of Americans

By Waitup follow Waitup   2015 Dec 22, 9:43pm 3,330 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

“This act of ignorance is the latest in a series of anti-Sikh hostility in the days following the horrific shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. on Dec. 2,” he said.

#politics

1   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2015 Dec 22, 9:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This story made me Sikh to my siktomach...

2   Strategist   ignore (2)   2015 Dec 23, 6:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Waitup says

The Sikhs who have nothing to do with Islam are in a bad situation. Their religion demands wearing a turban and not cutting hair, which results in the men looking like Islamic terrorists. Most Americans don't realize this, and even if they do, it's extremely hard to tell the difference.
As an atheist, I would say, God did not ask you to wear a turban. It's doing no good.

3   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Dec 23, 7:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

generally the terrorists are the ones with guns

4   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Dec 23, 7:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ironman says

According to some here, that would include the Repubs being terrorists too, right?

I'm afraid the R's are an endangered species, and the dimwits don't discern the diff between them and conservatives. I'm bracing myself now for a Hillary victory. When Obama won his second term I had to consume a 5th to numb the pain. Only one other time I had to do that which involved the IRS. This country is going to go full socialist I'm afraid.

5   CornPoptheOriginalGangster   ignore (5)   2015 Dec 23, 8:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Time to create a PSA:

"Sikhs aren't Muslim Terrorists. Sikhs kick the shit out of Terrorists. Hug a Sikh today."

6   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2015 Dec 24, 4:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Sikh's should wear safety-orange turbans that say HEY, ALLAH, BLOW ME! to distinguish themselves from terrorists.