Davis: Most dangerous city in Norcal

By just_dregalicious following x   2014 Sep 2, 9:32am 3,139 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

It used to be East Palo Alto, everyone knows that.

Now with crazy Georgist gang members on the loose Davis currently claims the title. And then there is this:

Don't these people realize that without this equipment they may lose their property!?

1   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2014 Sep 2, 9:52am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How about armored bicycles, that makes more sense for Davis.

2   just_dregalicious   ignore (0)   2014 Sep 2, 10:10am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yup, not much more than cows out there. I didn't actually read the full article before I posted. I had a mental image of AF using it to pillage and purify Davis of Georgists though. Then I started reading the comments - someone posted something about how it would be funny if their little person cop friend was driving it. It would be funny if AF was a little person cop.

3   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2014 Sep 2, 10:27am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Worse than Oakland???

4   casandra   ignore (0)   2014 Sep 2, 10:35am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What about Annie ox? Formerly known as Antioch before all the section 8 moved in.

5   just_dregalicious   ignore (0)   2014 Sep 2, 10:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Worse than Oakland???

I could see that MRAP driving down international blvd yes. Davis not so much but what do I know. My impression that East to Oakland on the 80 are all pretty screwed up until you get past SAC. Vallejo, Fairfield (my birthplace), Vacaville, etc..