Cops wrongfully arrest, handcuff, and fingerprint child for making a clock
By Dan8267   #politics   79 comments, latest 44 minutes ago:
lalalala says FortWayne says thunderlips11 says Before the march, the far-right organization Right Sector -- which fields a battalion of soldiers to fight against Russia in eastern Ukraine -- called gay people "perverts" who "need...

Purim in Israel often has 911 celebration
By bgamall4   4 comments, latest 55 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says WookieMan says Shut up you Zionist, I am not a Zionist, Troll.

Is America Fighting A Phony War On ISIS? Think About Oil
By bgamall4   #politics  #investing  #economics   6 comments, latest 56 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says WookieMan says Toyotas? We have thousands of Yodas! Fuck the dark side. But we also have the largest military in the world and can't handle Toyotas. What that means is we aren't really...

She and the students were being aggressed upon.
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says Quigley says If they want jobs they'd better STFU. maybe they don't want jobs.

Sen. Sessions Reveals 15 Refugee Jihadis in Country
By Ironman   #politics  #isis   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
curious2 says "Several dozen suspected terrorist bombmakers, including some believed to have targeted American troops, may have mistakenly been allowed to move to the United States as war refugees, according to FBI agents investigating the...

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast. And so it begins.
By Blurtman   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
WookieMan says bob2356 says II hope not kennedy was a foreign policy disaster from beginning to end. This is where we bring in the Millenium Falcon, fully loaded with nukes. Putin will have to take...

Who is documented as having celebrated the twin towers collapse in the USA?
By Blurtman   24 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Ironman says bob2356 says infected bob2356 says It's exponential. I hope you don't spread it to your family. If you would have stayed out of the barn, you wouldn't have gotten infected. Maybe the local...

Clinton promises never to say illegal immigrants again
By lostand confused   12 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Tenpoundbass says Yeah but did She pinky swear with her lone supporter?

Hospital chain allegedly admitted patients fraudulently to make more $$$
By curious2   49 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
curious2 says "The former chief financial officer of a California hospital and four other people have been charged in a series of health care kickback schemes that generated nearly $600 million in fraudulent billings for...

National Political Incorrectness Day
By Patrick   #politics   65 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Tenpoundbass says Megan Kelly got her period the utter day. That'll keep busy for weeks with their heads spinning.

Clock kid sues city for 15 million in damages.
By FortWayne   #politics   13 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says FortWayne says That piece of shit Al Queda kid, and his entire fucking family, hates America and is trying to take advantage of it any way he can! Oh, I thought you were...

Black Panthers and the Founding Fathers
By NuttBoxer   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says Fucked By Goats says parroting what a dozen different PatNetters, have already pinned on me for a couple years now. Yep, they can all see you have serious issues... Here's that list again,...

Disney workers mount H-1B challenge
By zzyzzx   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Quigley says They should sue. Like Disney doesn't make enough money, it has to outsource tech jobs and force IT workers to train their Chindian replacements. I hope they win a billion dollars and the...

More than 25,000 Americans will die this year waiting for a drug trial
By tovarichpeter   26 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bob2356 says Ironman says bob2356 says Why would a health insurance company of any kind (you do know that HMO's are a type of health insurance company don't you) do it? They aren't going to...

Multi Kult hypocrisy: Sweden allows Virginity Tests for MENA teens
By thunderlips11   posted 3 hours ago:
So, we learned that in the UK there are polygamy laws, enforced on the tiny number of native Britons who try to marry more than one person. We also learned that the UK recognizes immigrant...

Another liberal meme deflated, this time illegal immigration.
By Blurtman   posted 3 hours ago:
Meeting in El Salvador on Cuban Migrants Ends in Squabbling SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador — A meeting between Central American officials and their counterparts from Ecuador, Colombia and Cuba broke down in squabbling Tuesday over...

Purim in Israel often has 9/11 celebration
By bgamall4   posted 3 hours ago:
Purim is the celebration of Esther doing a Godly act of deception as was often the way of Old Israel. But the existing Israel was founded by a self avowed atheist and has no such...

the five stages of deprogramming
By Patrick   10 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
indigenous says Patrick says 1. Discredit the figure of authority: the cult leader 2. Present contradictions (ideology versus reality): "How can he preach love when he exploits people?" is an example. 3. The breaking point:...

Losing Weight Makes You A Pedophile!
By elliemae   40 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Obligatory:

Wikileaks: Turkish Letter to the UN
By thunderlips11   18 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Blurtman says thunderlips11 says Turkish planes violate Greek Airspace 40x/day, leaked US Cable reveals Irrelevant comparison. The Turks are not bombing ethnic Greeks, as the Russians are bombing ethnic Turks, i.e., the Turkmen. Further, if...

Please write the White House
By Patrick   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
bgamall4 says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says islamofascists Obamfuck I thought you were smarter than that. Obama is a Zionist, not a Muslim. Read my articles above.

A Trump Presidency Is No Longer a Punchline
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   19 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Ironman says errc says President Trump needs to outline how he will repeal and replace ppaca. Don't think he'll need to concern himself with "repeal and replace". The odds are, he'll have to reconstruct it...

West Point Prof Bradford Says If You Oppose The War On Terror You Are The Enemy
By bgamall4   #politics  #economics  #humor   25 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says .If I support killing every single ISIS fighter, am I a good guy or am I a bad guy? ISIS is a criminal organization. But America won't support killing ISIS because...

Laquan McDonald Shooting Video
By Blurtman   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ironman says "Burn This Bitch Down" -

Five charged in $600 million California health care fraud scheme
By Ironman   #politics   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Well it's just so damned easy. Defrauding 600 million that is. With that much the only reason they got caught is they were obviously too greedy. They should have stopped at the first...

Somebody is looking at the data instead of pretty pictures
By Tenpoundbass   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ironman says Tenpoundbass says Anybody that has ever played report bitch for a crooked business owner, knows a graph represents only what ever the presenter says it is. Garbage in - garbage out... If the...

Radical Parents, Despotic Children
By P N Dr Lo R   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
mell says thunderlips11 says Thankfully, Social Justice Crybullies are not in power. Our real problem is with 1%er children admitted under Ivy League Alumni Admissions rules, in all the Leadership Positions. Actually quite a few...

Uncertain Leadership in Perilous Times
By Ironman   #politics   4 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
zzyzzx says

Armed protesters stalk peaceful Muslims at Texas mosque: We want to show force
By marcus   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says We need an NGO law about religion. US Religious Institutes have to be majority funded by US Citizens or get permission from Congress to donate.

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet.
By Strategist   39 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Syria shot down a Turkish F-4 (still in use?!) a few years ago for violating air space. Erdogan flipped out.

Far more than #1in5Muslims: Polls and Muslims
By thunderlips11   #1in5Muslims  #Politics  #Islam   11 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Ironman says Fucked By Goats says PatNet is where I've learned how to mimic educated posters and repeat their mocking of me Yes, we can see how well you mimic other posters. Since your brain...

Bay Area commute now begins at 5AM
By tovarichpeter   7 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
EBGuy says lost and confused asked: I think they were talking about a BART extension to San Jose back then-did anything come of it?? The BART extension south will link up with VTA light rail...

Feminist makes bread with her vagina yeast
By Quigley   13 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
dodgerfanjohn says #steam cleaning matters

This is what I like
By Rin   6 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Blurtman says Enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures!

America's screwed up LEGAL immigration system
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Right on bro!

White lives matter
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
dodgerfanjohn says String Em up

Take out a loan for Christmas
By jvolstad   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
Patrick says ugh. it's also disturbing that the christmas season has definitely invaded up to halloween now.

Obamacare to blame for soaring drug costs: AEI
By Ironman   #politics  #obamacare   3 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
curious2 says Obamneycare exacerbated a pre-existing condition. High drug prices result largely from the Rx requirement, which prevents comparison shopping among close substitutes. "Americans are good shoppers if given the chance and the financial incentive....

Hillary Tweets All Sexual Abuse Accusers Deserve To Be Believed,
By Ironman   #politics  #hillary   5 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Apparently does not include Juanita Broderick.

China 'used flamethrowers' on terror suspects blamed for coal mine attack
By Blurtman   9 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Patrick says thunderlips11 says This story really got buried - I knew there was something in a Coal Mine, but thought it was just a mining accident, not a terror attack. it's hard to find...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery