Near Emeryville CA 94608

Watch
Start a new Emeryville, CA 94608 thread

CIO/CTO/CFO/CEO
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CL says Thanks Rin. Are the above true even if the company is not a tech producer or a start-up?

Great video about the fed
By cheapbastard in Emeryville CA 94608   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Back when we had free banking, there were no bank failures. And no shopping around to get the best deal on your bank notes. And no honest free market, Austrian compliant bank ever...

In a Subprime Bubble for Used Cars, Borrowers Pay Sky-High Rates - NYTimes.com
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   27 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Blurtman says

High-tech Employment
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says gsr says New Renter says CL says What do you think they consider "high-tech" for these types of reports? Data entry... On a TRS80. Data entry won't give you 196K even in...

Why Are Republicans Suddenly Leaning Left?
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   12 comments, latest 1 month ago:
curious2 says CL says Unless you are claiming Romney's primary vote totals were larger than his GE totals? CL, really, that question cannot possibly follow, even rhetorically, from what I said. I read your OP...

Libertarian Fantasies
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   67 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Vicente says Being great at playing finance circle-jerk and robbing retirees, doesn't neccessarily translate to running a retail empire. SURPRISE! Domo Origato, Randroid Roboto Great read, Vincente.

Securitization questions
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CL says http://www.investinganswers.co "ABC Investments may group these auto loans into tranches--groups of loans that may have common characteristics such as maturity or delinquency risk" So I guess my question is, are the investors tied...

Obamacare Fails to Fail - NYTimes.com
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   80 comments, latest 3 months ago:
SoftShell says I'd like to put forth a comprehensive coordinated statement of fact, but marcus has me ignored... Dan8267 says SoftShell says Wow. We finally agree... marcus says Dan doesn't seem to realize What further...

Animal questions
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   25 comments, latest 3 months ago:
CL says sbh says She might be scratching her bum because she has worms? I think that was checked. That and she definitely tested positive for the UTI, and had all the symptoms....straining to urinate,...

Wanted: House for $800,000 in Oakland, CA 94601
By anonymous in Oakland CA 94601   posted 4 months ago:

Housing Sales Hurt as Fewer Immigrants Chase Owner Dream - Bloomberg
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   9 comments, latest 4 months ago:
John Bailo says hanera says Back to Europe? Best idea yet! Or at least, would make a funny sci-fi. All native Europeans return to, and demand ancestral home lands!!

Extra dough
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   44 comments, latest 4 months ago:
CL says iwog says Go with a no load mutual fund or simply buy what Warren Buffett is holding. That reminds me...what do you guys think about BRK.B?

HPQ/INTC
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   3 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CL says zzyzzx says I think INTC is a bit lofty at these prices. So I should sell? Heraclitusstudent says Wait for the huge bubble that Iwog say is coming. And then sell? :)

Why are Realtors bad?
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   42 comments, latest 5 months ago:
corntrollio says errc says The title company makes something like, 1500? What the fuck does the title conpany do that makes them worth their exhorbitant fees It's not really what the title company does now,...

Landlord rented to someone else's and kept my application fee?
By BayArea in Oakland CA 94618   20 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says BayArea says Thanks for the reply guys. As someone who has rented out several properties over the years and is himself a landlord, this is the first time I've experienced this on...

What's wrong with Existing home sales?
By toothfairy in Oakland CA 94610   46 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says Where does Redfin say prices are going to start dropping? You've got a nasty habit of changing the conversation every time one of your predictions turns out horribly wrong....

Google Bus Protesters in SF
By BayArea in Oakland CA 94618   25 comments, latest 6 months ago:
zzyzzx says corntrollio says But it doesn't even take skyscrapers. The asshole NIMBYs of SF make shrill cries of "Manhattanization" whenever you want to build something taller than 4 stories, but you could easily do...

For the Married Guys (And the Guys Who Have Been Married)
By BayArea in Oakland CA 94618   675 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says Vicente says In biology, male animals have to be either useful or pretty. They do not have to be both. And/or be tasty: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature

Which of the following cities are best to live/work in?
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   47 comments, latest 6 months ago:
CL says SFace says It means when you go to any school, restaurant, public event and there are people from nations all over, you don't feel a damn thing and don't notice it. It is...

BART train has bedbugs
By zzyzzx in Oakland CA 94610   1 comment, latest 6 months ago:
gsr says More interesting stories on BART: http://bartidiothalloffame.com

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 73 milliseconds to create.