add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

Reddit Blowing Up
By Patrick in misc   20 comments, latest 38 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says If this is how reddit makes money it is a sort of con, maybe. Not saying it is but it looks like the sites that benefit would get voted up a lot maybe?...

Another rent vs buy -- on the iPod
By Bellingham Bill in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
E-man says Don't listen to music. Don't watch TV much. Spend about $50/year on 4-5 finance and real estate books. Used books are quite cheap. I don't think I have spent anywhere near $1,500 on...

Jeb wants to talk about YOUR aimless kids. Here's Why
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says Jeb learned how to be a war profiteer and had his career put in front of him when he was young enough to destroy his conscience with visions of wicked profits.

There will be celebrating by ignorants on this 4th.
By HEY YOU in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says This independence day will be a day of reflection, reckoning, and political atonement will prevail. There will be an itch the fireworks alone wont scratch.

Austerity is life or death issue for Greeks
By tovarichpeter in misc   10 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Strategist says No Thunder, No. Years of living off the credit cards is what wreaked havoc. Living within your means sucks, but someone someone has to pay the piper. There is no more...

Trump vindicated?
By Blurtman in misc   17 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
FortWayne says Liberals don't mind Americans being murdered, as long as they can feel good about their PC bullshit. Liberals are morons lately, at least the vocal once anyway. http://www.mercurynews.com/my- And they say they love...

San Francisco PC policy causes death of innocent woman
By Blurtman in misc   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
HEY YOU says This story has to be bullshit. Bush & Rep/Cons stopped all immigration problems.

The F-35 can't beat a F-16 in a dogfight
By CaptainShuddup in misc   7 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
HEY YOU says The glow of nuclear explosions at dawn will get the Chicken Hawks attention. They might think, "We so fucked ourselves."

Statistics lesson for ignoramus Trump fans
By YesYNot in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says YesYNot says 1.7 murders a day committed by an illegal all things being equal. So one murder a few days after the story broke does not vindicate the Donald. We need...

Contact info for SF Mayor if you think criminal aliens should be off the streets
By bgamall4 in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
I personally believe most illegal aliens are hard working and honest and harmless. But SF is causing a backlash against those people by letting dangerous aliens on the streets and a young woman, Kathryn Steinle,...

Eurozone is Toast. Wanted IMF Report Favorable to Greece BLOCKED!
By bgamall4 in misc   4 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says considering the extremely high order rate at most restaurants, i've never understood the negative connotations surrounding it. I like toast too, Softshell. Rolls eyes.

Wells Fargo economy expert: Stash cash now
By BayAreaObserver in misc   84 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
SoftShell says you just gave SlutBitchHoe the best 4th of july present it could ever hope for...* thunderlips11 says You could do it in the ass three times a day for a year and only...

Go see Mad Max
By iwog in misc   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Cull it Crazy says As socal admitted; "Thunderdome! We want Thunderdome!" No amount of human suffering is intolerable by the wingnuts if it punishes more the "other".

War hero Blumenthal eats the corn kernels from Hillary's Depends
By Blurtman in misc   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
Ceffer says This is grandiosity worthy of Kim the ill dong jong Fuck. Congratulations, Hillary, the Everest of IHL greatness is nigh!

Are All Hipsters Snobs?
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ceffer says Hipsters all need independent means, because if they had to hold a real job, everybody in the workplace would stomp them to death in the restroom.

Friday Humor: Hillary Trying To Use A Fax Machine
By Call it Crazy in misc   14 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ceffer says She leaves Hillary gasping and blinking through her rancid clam lava flow, bits of corn and chewed up leather strapons sand blasted to her hair, begging "More, More Rosie, Please!" Then Huma licks...

Remember that senseless, bloody war we lost
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says HydroCabron says Better for Obama to receive the Vietnamese communist than unrepentant represantives of southern traitor states. True. The communist fucking won. Maybe the commie could help Obama and his Amazon Queen invade...

PG&E: Small users will subsidize big users
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Ceffer says Rickfucks: 1 Poorfucks: 0

Doubledutch
By Patrick in companies   2 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Patrick says Wow, Google Maps is just so wrong on this one. The address I gave Google Maps is 2601 Mission Street (view source for this page), but their map shows a point way up...

Robbers drove late model BMW with no license plates
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Ceffer says It was for a good cause. They need more hi def cameras for ISIS beheadings.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net