Start a New Thread

The Motherlode bar in SF - A true story
By Blurtman in misc   7 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
Dan8267 says Sounds like a typical night for CIC.

Memo To Global Warming Alarmists: Science Is Often Wrong
By Call it Crazy in misc   51 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Interviews with Michael Mann, the man behind the study of the 1000+ history of world-wide temperatures Michael Mann faces Bankruptcy as his Courtroom Climate Capers Collapse Massive counterclaims, in...

Dan, did you notice Call It Crazy's Meltdown last night
By sbh in misc   11 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says sbh says Dan, did you notice Call It Crazy's Meltdown last night No, I was busy. sbh says Dan, do you think this opens the door to the possibility that god...

Did Patrick.net lose a few posts yesterday?
By Dan8267 in misc   1 comment, latest 20 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Something weird is going on. Not only was a post lost, but also the you have to edit a post and past in the same text to get YouTube links to work. They...

Study says drunks more likely to knock women up
By CaptainShuddup in misc   posted 27 minutes ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/

Flashback 1985: Govt Scientists Predicted NYC Would Resemble Daytona Beach
By Call it Crazy in misc   38 comments, latest 29 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says The amount of water in the atmosphere is constant, because it is determined by global temperature. Really?? It's constant... or varies?? Hmmm... This is what it said in the...

Guess what, CIC deleted this comment of yours.
By sbh in misc   39 comments, latest 34 minutes ago:
sbh says OK, I get it, you're tired of cowering. We'll just take this up tomorrow. I'm not giving up on you, I hope you know that.

Real diamonds indistinquishable from fake ones
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 43 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says The world’s biggest diamond producers, increasingly threatened by cheaper manmade stones being passed off as the real thing, held a private meeting this week to create their first-ever industry association. Man-made diamonds are...

What? Call It Crazy deleted these two comments of Yours
By sbh in misc   8 comments, latest 47 minutes ago:
sbh says Everything you're doing is the personification of cowardice. Is that what shames you? I don't blame you, truly, I don't, it must be such a burden to bear your anger and humiliation without...

CIA Whistleblower face 100 years for Exposing Govt Lies
By Bubbabear in misc   2 comments, latest 53 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says http://rt.com/usa/237761-petra Following his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified information, disgraced former CIA director David Petraeus is likely to avoid jail time for a crime similar to those committed by...

DNA clears woman who served 30 years in prison
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says So an innocent woman lost basically her entire life spending 30 years in prison for a crime she did not commit. And what consequences do the prosecutors who sent her to prison face...

Let me guess, SBH. Call Crazy deleted your comment.
By Strategist in misc   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says Don't run away. Answer the question and represent your moral compass.

Strategist, are you ready?
By Rin in misc   25 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says Rin says Strategist says THE SPA. Yessssss. Marriott gave us $75.00 credit for the spa, which no woman can resist. That's when I can carry out my evil plan. Thanks Rin. You are...

U.S. jails are warehouses for the sick, poor and low risk
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says Strategist says sbh says Strategist says zzyzzx says If I were dictator, very few people would be in jail. If you were a dictator I would bribe you. If he were a dictator...

Indonesia's
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.transparency.org/co Indonesia is ranked as one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Although it ranks just behind China and India in population, and has one of the world's largest proven oil reserves, it...

Crooked judge in Fergueson evaded thousands in taxes
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
sbh says If there is any mercy, President Scott Walker will appoint him Attorney General and a new era of prosperity will ensue in America. The poor will not only lose most if not all...

Fergueson clerk sent racist emails, fixed tickets
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
sbh says Maybe Mary Ann Twitty is CIC's daughter.

Fake Minority US Senator to be Indicted for Corruption.
By Blurtman in misc   6 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
socal2 says Blurtman says Not anyone can claim to be a Native American to qualify for federal programs. You must be listed on a tribal register. So in this way, the USG holds native Americans...

New Procedure Changes Brown Eyes To Blue
By zzyzzx in technologies   7 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Strategic Renter says Didn't Crystal Gayle write a song about this in 1977

Second Grader Writes to Michelle O: You 'Ruined' Taco Tuesday...
By zzyzzx in misc   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
sbh says Fuckin' Michelle. She even fat shamed Chris Christie into gastric bypass surgery. Her evil knows no bounds.

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net