Near Menlo Park CA 94025

Watch
Start a new Menlo Park, CA 94025 thread

Scotland, fuck yeah!
By Patrick in Menlo Park CA 94025   115 comments, latest 50 minutes ago:
bob2356 says SoftShell says Don't sell yourself short.. I think you are boring 24/7.... bob2356 says Hello, been smoking some of the captains dope? I was born at night , but it wasn't last night....

TSA employees paid for "pass throughs" of drugs (or weapons?)
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says Yet more reason why the TSA is nothing more than security theater.

Why hasn't this judge been impeached
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says tovarichpeter says Why hasn't this judge been impeached There are two sets of laws, one for the commoners and one for the ruling class. With the rare exception of enormous outcry seen in...

Govt run health care systems better than for-profit health care
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Ceffer says Your time is up, cupcake! KISS THE PRONGS!

Are public pension funds fueling a venture capital bubble
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.businessweek.com/ar The California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) intends to to cut its venture capital exposure to 1 percent, from 7 percent of its private equity portfolio, over the next 10 years Few agree as...

Is Jerry Brown responsible for lack of affordable housing in CA?
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   16 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says No, he is responsible for the depressed valuations. There is no reason a house in Stockton shouldn't cost 4 times the GDP of Norway.

States could make $3 billion from legalized weed
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   14 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ceffer says dublin hillz says A drunk drives at 80 MPH and it feels like 30. A stoner drives at 30MPH and it feels like 80. A drunk gets in accidents. A stoner causes accidents.

Children being crowded out by the rich
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says right... Oh Right! The Children! My GOD think of the Children! Someone go outside and tell the Children it's OK for them to come inside now, the Liberal's need them to make a...

Now is as good a time to buy as it was during the bubble
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.cepr.net/index.php/ August. It later uses as a point of reference the number of mortgages issued in 2001. The housing market had already entered its bubble phase in 2001 with house prices running well above trend...

Immigration reform could solve our doctor shortage
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Peter P says Absolutely! There are many fine doctors all over the world. We need alternative medical boards/associations too.

Zuckenberg's fixer upper pisses off the neighbors
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
FortWayne says There's a good reason to not live in HOA. Doesn't matter how much they like or dislike your construction, your rights as individual are not trampled upon by a group of HOA assholes.

Chiropractors cannot cure diabetes (or anything else)
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   31 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
zzyzzx says sbh says zzyzzx says sbh says fter 8 months of shoulder pain resulting from basketball and weight lifting Riiiiiiiight..... HeHeHeHe. It's my left shoulder, and I'm right handed. That's normally how these things...

We take risks. Rich people like Donald Trump don't.
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   5 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
Quigley says I'll second AF, but more so. Trump is the smegma stain on the crotch of a pedophile's clown suit.

The "mystery" of inequality is no mystery
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   1 comment, latest 17 hours ago:
indigenous says Some truth to what he is saying but the overarching point is that paying people to be unemployed encourages unemployment. Why is this common sense to anyone who does not write for the...

Whole Foods future looking grim
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   22 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
New Renter says Quigley says New Renter says dublin hillz says At least they can fall back on their $2.49 three wishes wine to compete with trader joes. If you like it. Personally I prefer...

Cops take free lunches from red light camera contractor
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   2 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
Ceffer says Judging from cops' appearance, a cop-meal is probably about ten "normal" meals. Toss in the donuts glazed with pheromones and testosterone, cops are still a pretty cheap trick.

Trying to retire with a mortgage
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   28 comments, latest 22 hours ago:
jvolstad says Most seniors in my area are trying to sell and get whatever equity they have out of the house. Then they rent in a 55+ apartment complex. Good luck with that plan.

Living in a Fool's Paradise
By myob in Mountain View CA 94040   24 comments, latest 22 hours ago:
Peter P says The right tuna can cost $100000 per fish. There is certainly not that much O-toro in it.

TV reporter says, on TV, "F--- it, I quit"
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Quigley says The media always love stories about themselves. /yawn

Student loans curb housing market by $83 billion
By tovarichpeter in South San Francisco CA 94080   posted 1 day ago:
http://www.latimes.com/busines

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 337 milliseconds to create.