San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Analysis of killings by police shows outsize risk for young black men
By Blurtman in misc   13 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
HydroCabron says CaptainShuddup says ... and how to be self proficient. What about intensive purposes? Your story is just antidotal evidence. I'm glad your and your neighbors banned together, but you must key pin mind...

Profound Point
By indigenous in misc   5 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Along those same lines, I went to the range with my son on Thursday. There is 10 shooting booths and approximately 18 people were shooting. Brass was flying all...

Too Much of Most Everything - Worldwide Economic Problem
By BayAreaObserver in misc   6 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
Patrick says BayAreaObserver says Around the world, about 110 million bales of cotton are estimated to be sitting idle at textile mills or state warehouses at the end of this season, a record high since...

Scrap the cap (on social security)
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 21 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says Nah, fuck that! We need to punish the middle class and the poors more. They're the ones which caused this mess! The suffering of others makes conservative private parts tumescent with sexual arousal;...

Free trade is the one issue most economists actually agree on
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says sbh says Patnetters whose quality of life requires them have a differing view than you, Strat. Patnetters support free trade as long as it ends sugar tarrifs; they oppose free trade in software...

Bruce Jenner
By elliemae in misc   4 comments, latest 31 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says Revolting. He probably smells, and has diseases. The thought of this makes my flesh crawl. A Republican! BAARF! Why does the New York Times only have two front-page articles on Bruce Jenner today?...

More shenanigans at "non-profit" Blue Shield
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.latimes.com/busines Brian Dowling / Invision / Associated Press At a night of bowling with Blue Shield executive Aaron Kaufman, "Sharknado" actress Tara Reid "acted inappropriately, taking inappropriate photographs of herself and sharing them," the company...

Adam Sander - Burned Out, Talentless, and a Racist.
By Blurtman in misc   25 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
komputodo says SoftShell Of course, if any team owners, as businessmen, named their team along the lines of your examples they'd be outta business quick.. so you take your chances...people vote with their wallets... Then...

American government still afraid of mentioning Armenian Genocide
By Patrick in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetw This much is known: Up to 1.5 million Armenians were killed or deported in the violence unleashed by Ottoman Turks starting on April 24, 1915. But as the 100th anniversary of these events is...

Are we becoming a police state?
By indigenous in misc   79 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
indigenous says Strategist says Speaking of the law, how do I get this drill sergeant's job??? I will take the other side on this one...

Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed
By Call it Crazy in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ceffer says The climate predictions aren't wrong. They are liberal, so they just stopped working. They are waiting for a welfare check.

Evidence for homeopathy between scant and nil
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Strategist says Indiana Jones says Have either of you ever tried homeopathy? Why do you think it works? It's just water and sugar.

Does the Fed Need To Raise Rates
By smaulgld in misc   32 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
phaster says Yeah the fed should raise rates!! BUT only after I first have the opportunity to borrow 1 trillion dollars @ 0.02% APR After I get mine, then I'm all for normalizing interest rates...

Housing Heads finally gave in today, Tight Lending crowd RIP
By Logan Mohtashami in misc   133 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says indigenous says Or was there another reason for your sucess? On April 8th, the brand new D.D. was opened here in the O.C. The demand was insane and still is. Obviously low...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   376 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

The Irish are not white people
By Blurtman in misc   15 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Strategist says Blurtman says alpo says is why are u still thinking about these things? Primarily because it is a phony category enforced by the US government. And also because many people are not aware...

Did Harvard just beat Theranos with a liquid biopsy
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.newsweek.com/person

Are some public employees overpaid?
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.latimes.com/local/c Los Angeles Times A line of Los Angeles city trash trucks on First Street in downtown. The truck drivers were participating in a protest against high bank fees being paid by the city of...

Public boarding schools?
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Please Sir! May have anotha?

Youth won't be wasted on the young
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Historically in the American dream contract, you only get 15 to 20 good years out of it if you were lucky. By then youth pushed talent and productive and experienced out. You were...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net