home page

popular   new   active   controversial
More reasons to vote for Trump
By zzyzzx in politics   11 comments, latest 38 seconds ago:
Rew says lostand confused says LOL-you actually believe that crap?? I'm a hiring manager at one of the predominant tech companies. I live "that crap" yearly. We hire tons of H1B visas specifically for localization...

Police Brutality Exposed Through "Lens of Video"
By indigenous in misc   22 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
indigenous says Thanks AF

Saved By Landlord-Warden, only $7 more! ( was: ..rent increase)
By John Bailo in housing   134 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
indigenous says bob2356 says and the average daily wage of $1.33 in 1912 will buy how much goods in 2015? Average wages across all industries were 400 a year in 1900 and 39000 a year...

But why would you believe the police about gun control ...
By Rew in crime   7 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Rew says Democratic enclaves are typically much more full of the poor, minority, and disenfranchised vote. Strategist says Criminals and their families vote Democrat. But, we'll just blame it on the...

Illegal sets patrol car on fire, points rifle at police
By lostand confused in misc   24 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
Strategist says Dan8267 says The question is will technology advance faster than the population grows. Yes, technology will advance faster than population growth. It has so far, and technology continues to accelerate exponentially. The Middle...

Can a half white, half black man say the N word in public??
By lostand confused in misc   8 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
lostand confused says FortWayne says In the name of equality everyone should have to now use "nigger" in the sentence at least once. Our POTUS is a riot sometimes, 7 years in office and still...

Hatred the Secret of Zionism. I Can Prove This
By bgamall4 in zionism   51 comments, latest 48 minutes ago:
Strategist says Hey Gary, why did you delete my wonderful post? You know I can just repost it on a new thread.

If one doesn't know where it is, it doesn't exist.
By HEY YOU in environment   posted 1 hour ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ Framework Convention on Climate Change that estimates how much 80% of the countries in the world should reduce emissions to prevent a total increase of 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit by the end of the century....

No, not another blow against Global Warming
By mmmarvel in environment   25 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says marcus says I also didn't answer because I'm all about understanding the question. Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you with math and graphs... marcus says how am I going to...

All Republican presidential candidates are chicken hawks
By tovarichpeter in politics   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
dodgerfanjohn says tatupu70 says Actually it's much simpler than that. Conservatives = higher military spending. Liberals = reduced military spending. Currently serving and vets like military spending. So they like conservatives. This mitigates my point...

Time to shut down Facebook for good.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Only ASSHOLES! need and use credit. It's CASH! or FUCK YOU!, America!

hahahahahahahahahahahahsahsahahahahahahahahahahaha
By CaptainShuddup in politics   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says

The liberal view: Latinos are toilet bowl cleaners
By Blurtman in misc   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says CaptainShuddup says The only thing was, nobody stopped to ask... "Well what if the women and black folk don't get it?" "We'll call those Democrat Votes!"

Apple
By Patrick in misc   32 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says The bad news for Apple is that the huge buying cycle that happened with the Apple 6 will start petering out soon. People wanted a larger screen, now they got it (or will...

Shouldn't the high cost of rent be a campaign issue?
By tovarichpeter in housing   19 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
PockyClipsNow says Ancient rome might have come close to a free market. You could buy slaves in any race you wanted. We have finally caught up with thier 'slavery for all' egalitarianism with the war...

The LAST argument proving feminism is a cancer
By iwog in misc   122 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
FortWayne says debyne says hey talk far more shit about each other behind their backs, get their feelings hurt and get offended, and cry when they get bad reviews. That sounds like some of the...

I thought sea level was the same everywhere. lol
By HEY YOU in environment   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
YesYNot says That was a very interesting video. Thanks for posting.

Chicken Hawk Hall of Shame
By tovarichpeter in politics   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.nhgazette.com/chick

Donald trump has CNN kissing HIS Ass now.
By CaptainShuddup in politics   posted 4 hours ago:
Donald Trump has his own H1 tag and Div box.

Waiting for the cunt - CNN sinks to new low in effort to attract wider audience
By Blurtman in misc   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HydroCabron says If only they can get the guy whose trademark is "You're fired!" He'll bring the jobs back.

Speed of glacier retreat worldwide 'historically unprecedented', says report
By marcus in misc   10 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says marcus says Nobody is blindly extrapolating. Really?? Why did you post this chart?

Deniers think this normal.
By HEY YOU in environment   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says You can tell by the flailing hysteria that the rednecks are getting desperate/nervous. You're calling your liberal buddies Rednecks now?

More than two-thirds of Obamacare enrollees unsatisfied with coverage
By Call it Crazy in politics   7 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says EBGuy says Blue Shield of California will be refunding individual policy holders an average of $136. Thanks ObamaCare. ..."The refunds are required when insurers fail to spend a minimum of 80%...

10 Hours of Walking Around as an Unattractive Woman
By Dan8267 in misc   31 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Ceffer says I think I have been criticized more in my life for NOT paying attention to women. That's being a man, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Palestinians Shield Israeli Officer From Settlers Throwing Stones
By bgamall4 in zionism   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.wickedzionism.com/2 Palestinians shield an Israeli police woman from stones thrown by rabid Zionist settlers who want to take over the Palestinian lands. This shows that the Palestinians are not all intent on doing evil to...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   410 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

SF has destroyed itself with high housing costs
By tovarichpeter in housing   8 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Ceffer says I much prefer liberal Robbing Peter to Pay Paulism to Georgism.

Fire coming to a neighborhood near you.
By HEY YOU in environment   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2 Climate strongly influences global wildfire activity, and recent wildfire surges may signal fire weather-induced pyrogeographic shifts. Here we use three daily global climate data sets and three fire danger indices to develop a simple...

Whiles and blacks in same car still a crime in red states
By tovarichpeter in crime   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says That guy is an Idiot! Cops don't pull over white guys with black girls, because she's black. Well unless she looked like a chicken head crack addict, with a old pantyhose on her...

Where are the Cliven Bundy supporters now? In jail.
By Dan8267 in politics   15 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says my brain Yeah, we know where it came from... *

Obama mocks GOP candidates bad ideas, urges Dems to watch debate
By Call it Crazy in politics   3 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says They aren't even going to get to do that. They are all dead to America, the debates Thursday is going to be a Class held by Donald Trump. After he swamps the GOP...

I Gotta Be A Jerk
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says More truth than poetry in this

First minority Pope to hold mass in Cuba
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Blurtman says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says DEATH TO FIDEL! DEATH TO TYRANNY! Trump like anti-Latino comments.

Scott Walker can't even manage his own finances
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Why should he care. He'll send the bill to the Koch's office when no one is looking.

Creepy shitty disgusting low life creeps!
By CaptainShuddup in politics   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Oh, I though you were referring to a certain group of posters here....

Lie detectors are a scam
By tovarichpeter in crime   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Blurtman says Extensive upper lip sweating is a dead giveaway.

Windows Ad Server 1, er Windows 10, comes out tommorrow
By Dan8267 in scitech   18 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Dan8267 says curious2 says I see a pattern: posting accurate information results in Dislikes, as in, "trolls dislike facts and blame the messenger. Absolutely. And it's pretty obvious who those trolls are.

Time to get rid of the Constitution and replace it with something more modern
By Dan8267 in politics   64 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Dan8267 says A slave, by definition, is not free from coercion including threats against her life. What manner of scum would consider a slave master having sex with his slave not to be...

Drive through Skeleton driver prank
By zzyzzx in humor   1 comment, latest 9 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Would have been better if the skeleton had something to say. "Are you people going to suck my dick or what?" "Jack doesn't do burritos any more? What the fuck is going on?"...

Technology at it's best
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 10 hours ago:
http://robinwestenra.blogspot.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net