Near Las Vegas NV 89117

Watch
Start a new Las Vegas, NV 89117 thread

Letter from Vacationers in Israel Paint Israelis As Being Plain Evil
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   33 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Bigsby says bgamall4 says Bigsby says bgamall4 says Bigsby, I don't care what you think. Zionism is not Judaism. If you think it is you are deluded. I don't think it is. And you are...

This Article Decimates Israel and Jews Are Against Israel and Occupation Here
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Israel is a racist nation. The Talmud says the Gentiles (non Jews) are less than animals. The multiracial Zionist cabal worldwide winks at all this and really, they are as guilty as Israel...

Wicked Zionists Booting the Palestinians Out in 1948 at Deir Yassin
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   28 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Portal, I have put you on ignore, but I will change that if you stop telling me to go to stormfront. Stormfront is racist. I am not. Stormfront is opposed to the real...

If You Are a Zionist You Must Be a Racist
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   33 comments, latest 1 day ago:
deepcgi says Ignoring history for the moment... How do you feel about Hamas and how they came to power? How do you feel about combatants who hide weapons in hospitals, mosques, schools, and apartment buildings...

Flesh Eating Bacteria In Florida Beach Waters: Eleven Dead From Warm Water Disea
By Strategic Renter in Las Vegas NV 89128   8 comments, latest 2 days ago:
jazz music says lostand confused says Florida- Typical shit. Oil company greases representatives, the poor dies from these bacteria. The bacteria is a by-product of the clean up effort from the BP spill that sent...

Ron Paul Defends Russia After Malaysian Plane Crash
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   26 comments, latest 3 days ago:
bgamall4 says FortWayne says I just don't put my weight into our laws these days after all the forced bailouts that were rammed through Congress. Changing the laws passed in the Great Depression brought on...

The New World Order Attacks Russia Over Oligarch Behavior. Russia Ordered to Pay
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 4 days ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza Russia is a sovereign nation. Maybe this will force the oligarchs to withdraw all their money from London and Tel Aviv where they hide it and repatriate it to Russia. I would also like...

As Airlines Bail on Israel, CNN and Israeli Leaders Look Angry and Betrayed.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   70 comments, latest 5 days ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Israel cannot make that claim IMO because I don't believe in God. It makes no difference to my view. Israel uses that claim to claim legitimacy. That is how they say...

The Five on Fox News Said Kerry's Peace Process Caused War!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza That is close to the dumbest thing I have ever heard at any time on any news commentary. These same guys think the FAA is making a political decision to keep airplanes from flying...

China Weakens the New World Order by Lending Argentina 7.5 Billion Dollars
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says HEY YOU says If one has dual citizenship are they "enemies,foreign or domestic". Both? Well, Israeli dual citizenship tends to favor allegiance to Israel over the USA in government workings.

Bill Kristol Got His Way in Iraq. Obama Is Stopping His Goal of Iran Invasion
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   35 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says We care that much for a country that harbors terrorists like Osama, that we bomb when we feel like? Osama was never the real enemy of Cheney. The Taliban was always...

They are rolling out the heavyweight neocons on CNN against Russia and Gaza
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 1 week ago:
The CNN station is totally sold out to the New World Order, aka the Zionist globalists. They are rolling some heavyweights out right now, James Woolsey, who was in on 9/11/2001, Diane Feinstein, Fareed Zakaria,...

If This Becomes Widespread It Could Destroy the NWO and Banksters
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
John Bailo says When leasing the Hyundai FCV, you get unlimited free hydrogen fuel. If they want people to have no cost "gas", why not build a hydrogen station, and then ask Hyundai to bring...

Just More Proof that Fallible Israel Is Not God's Chosen People in this Age
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says thunderlips11 says Throw the Mid Iron Age Book in the Fire. It's caused enough trouble already. A few copies should be kept in the archeology or history departments under lock and key to...

The Blood of Flight 17 Malaysian Airliner Is on the Hands of the Neocon Zionists
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
FortWayne says I think Malaysia airlines are just a bunch of screw ups. No other airline makes news about missing planes like they do.

Christiane Amanpour of CNN Is a Rabid Zionist and Cannot Be Trusted Reporting
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   55 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Waitup says Amen bro... bgamall4 says Strategist says I don't really care who has legitimate rights based on holy books. All I know is, one side targets children, the other side targets those who target...

JPMorgan pulls back from mortgage lending on foreclosure worries
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   33 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says And Strategist, people are almost afraid to shop at the grocery store, or put gas in the tank, because speculation is adding hundreds of dollars to each person's cost of living monthly. This...

Just So You Can Remember, Banks Want a Piece of Fannie Freddie Pie
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01 Winding down Fannie and Freddie will not stop loan guarantees to the banksters. Did anyone really think that wind down would stop this fraud?

Chinese Banks Halt Experimental Yuan-Remittance Program
By Strategic Renter in Las Vegas NV 89128   posted 2 weeks ago:
China's major banks have halted an experimental program, sanctioned by the country's central bank, that helped citizens transfer large sums overseas despite government capital controls.

Adjustable rate mortgages are a wise choice for borrowers - Really Yahoo?
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 88 milliseconds to create.