Near Las Vegas NV 89117

Watch
Start a new Las Vegas, NV 89117 thread

Where Have All the Kennedy Liberals Gone?
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Well said up there, Jazz Music. Ultimately it is exclusivity that the right wing offers, that gains support among the upper middle class, who can be destroyed by that exclusivity whenever the globalists...

Israel Has No Respect for America. Throws Rocks at US Govt Vehicles
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   19 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says fuck it. i'm dumping the 401k on a bushel of columbian gold... bgamall4 says So, we are in the last days. A day is like a thousand years to God. So,...

How it Was Done-9/11 and the Science of Twin Tower Demolition
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   13 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says I'm not a waiter so I don't give a shit. bgamall4 says You cannot serve God and Zionism. I sense some agitation. The Zionists have it made, until they have to...

Scott Brown Works for a Company that Offshores Jobs.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says zzyzzx says I happen to work for a company that already outsources everything that it can. Probably you do to. Your point being? But the point is, he has choices. Others may not....

California Can Laugh at Texas. But Texas Makes Pact with Russia Over Oil Prices
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   8 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says FortWayne says I thought that was just the media and politicians diving this country among themselves as usual. Media played a part. However, clearly commenters everywhere were bashing California and exalting Texas. Texas...

This Google Car Article Is Dumbest Article Ever to Appear on Business Insider
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   16 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says bgamall4 says It better have a steering wheel and break, however, lol. You're missing the whole point, everyone is too stupid for that. Let the Google effect take over. Yes, Uncle...

Business Insider is a complete joke! A propaganda rag it has become.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   71 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Bigsby says And try and understand I'm not defending the City, I just think your Roman Empire/Gog and Magog etc. conspiracies are just childish nonsense distracting from real issues with the banking system...

Fooking Texas
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   27 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says BayAreaObserver says Ok.. If you find out otherwise from your reading post it here. Thanks.

More Proof the US Caused the Crisis in the Ukraine: Foreign Affairs Website
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   32 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Bigsby says And WTF do you think 'And if war breaks out in Europe, and can be toned down' means? That right there has to be one of the stupidest comments ever to...

New York Police Union Goon Says Protests Can No Longer Be Tolerated
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   36 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Gary, I am a World Federalist. Philosophically I don't believe in countries, which are simply man made boundaries. These boundaries continuously change, and one day all boundaries will fall. Am I...

Facing Depression, Independent Texas Makes Pact with Russia
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says No group will suffer as greatly as the Zionists, who disobeyed God and built a fake Zion. I disobey God all the time. I even asked him to kiss my hairy...

NY Times Tells Obama to Prosecute Cheney for Torture.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 1 month ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/nyt-pros "Americans have known about many of these acts for years," the Times editorial board stated on Monday. "But the 524-page executive summary of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report erases any lingering doubt about their...

Stupid CNBC as Title Reads--Housing starts, permits fall, pointing to recovery
Housing starts, permits fall, pointing to recovery Tuesday, 16 Dec 2014 | 8:30 AM ET Construction workers work on a new single family home in Miami, Florida... Now, the real title says more, using the...

Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   105 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Bigsby says Oh, really? Looking back at the thread concerned, it was the fact that the two of them have very different teeth that finally got you questioning your ridiculous claims You can...

Zionist Seth Rogaine Told By Newt Gangreen to Get Back on Assassination Horse
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says So, did you guys know that the US does false flags and could do one in a theater if it wanted support against North Korea? Don't go to the theater until this film...

The Business Insider Article Didn't Connect to 9/11 in Readers' Minds & Dumped
This Business Insider article was dumped from the front page (sent to the very bottom of the front page after a few hours) and the first 9 commenters had no clue it has the same...

Oh Crap! Ferguson Was Marked for Planned Demolition in 2012
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   37 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says OK, I'll check out Mr. J Christ. As soon as I check out the thousands of God's that came before him. His number is 758,975,6657. There, I even put a reminder...

Homeland Security Vehicles Were Amassed Near Ferguson Vet Fired for Pics
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
FortWayne says bgamall4 says FortWayne says The world is ran and owned by very wealthy bastards whose only goal in life is to have more and more. Ain't nothing we can do about it. We...

Barack Obama Spit on Martin Luther king's Grave in Ferguson Government Arson
http://www.examplesofglobaliza President Obama has abandoned poor blacks in Ferguson, Missouri, as Ferguson was set for a planned urban renewal back in 2012. As a testimony to his commitment to the Department of Homeland Security, Obama...

Sandy Hook Hoax Parents with Dry Eyes and No Tears!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   129 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Since the propaganda machine is remembering Sandy Hook this weekend view this record of what really happened.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 13 milliseconds to create.