Near Las Vegas NV 89117

Watch
Start a new Las Vegas, NV 89117 thread

Boston Bombing Was False Flag. Boys Didn't Do It. Dual Crisis Actors Exposed
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   102 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Oilwelldoctor says Who cares! Barbara, go get me a 12 pack, game is about to start. Yeah, and Bigsby drinks so much that he simply cannot identify people who are the same from...

Zionist Seth Rogaine Told By Newt Gangreen to Get Back on Assassination Horse
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
bgamall4 says So, did you guys know that the US does false flags and could do one in a theater if it wanted support against North Korea? Don't go to the theater until this film...

The Business Insider Article Didn't Connect to 9/11 in Readers' Minds & Dumped
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 3 days ago:
This Business Insider article was dumped from the front page (sent to the very bottom of the front page after a few hours) and the first 9 commenters had no clue it has the same...

Oh Crap! Ferguson Was Marked for Planned Demolition in 2012
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   37 comments, latest 3 days ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says OK, I'll check out Mr. J Christ. As soon as I check out the thousands of God's that came before him. His number is 758,975,6657. There, I even put a reminder...

Homeland Security Vehicles Were Amassed Near Ferguson Vet Fired for Pics
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   9 comments, latest 5 days ago:
FortWayne says bgamall4 says FortWayne says The world is ran and owned by very wealthy bastards whose only goal in life is to have more and more. Ain't nothing we can do about it. We...

Barack Obama Spit on Martin Luther king's Grave in Ferguson Government Arson
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 5 days ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza President Obama has abandoned poor blacks in Ferguson, Missouri, as Ferguson was set for a planned urban renewal back in 2012. As a testimony to his commitment to the Department of Homeland Security, Obama...

Sandy Hook Hoax Parents with Dry Eyes and No Tears!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   129 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says Since the propaganda machine is remembering Sandy Hook this weekend view this record of what really happened.

Michael Brown Timeline at CNN. Looks Like Enough Evidence to Indict
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   9 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says Blurtman says bgamall4 says Blurtman says You assault a police officer and struggle for his gun. That tells the officer you are trying to kill him. No prudent person would do that. The...

The US and Russia Have Decided to Have Cruise Nuke Proxy War in Europe
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   12 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says How come you know more than the CIA? Genius, Strategist, genius. And all this time I thought it was the crack. I never...

Tunnel reaches third straw at Lake Mead reservoir after seven years of digging
By Strategic Renter in Las Vegas NV 89128   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HydroCabron says $817,000,000 to dig a third tunnel because the first one is above the water line - and the second one may soon be - and that's good news? I'm sure that Vegas will...

Putin Said Russia Will Remain Sovereign or It Will Dissolve the World
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   57 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says spydah_hh says No in the great depression, regulation killed the recovery. There was a much bigger depression in 1919-1921, wages fell more, GNP fell more, prices fell more, only thing that didn't fall...

How Zionism Saved Itself and Destroyed the "Unsuitable" Jews Under Hitler
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   38 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says HEY YOU says So it's OK for Democrats to drone sovereign nations that we have no fucking business in. Would You denounce a Republican for doing the same thing? If it's OK, I'll...

The Wickedness of the Western Globalist Threat to Russia and the World
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com As we see from these excerpts from the article, we are closer to nuclear war than at any time except the Cuban missile crisis: --------------------- At first, Putin optimistically assumed that, Russia being a...

Russia Plans to Ban Advertising on Cable TV
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   21 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says You can't put anyone in jail just because you don't like them for being rich. They have to commit a crime first. Lol, only in America would antitrust laws protect the...

Israel Hits an Evil New Low Wants to Pay Israeli Citizens to Leave Israel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   48 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says What difference does it make? What difference does what make? Point is, we cannot blame an entire race for the political movement that is Zionism. Zionism is not a race, nor...

News for the Week Ending 11/28/2014 Noah Bonsey, Naked Acrobat, Invading Sheep
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says You have to read about the Invading Sheep.

Darren Wilson Lied Saying Brown Ran 20-30 Feet from Car. Found 150 Feet Away
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   62 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says I know you guys aren't going to like this, but I'll post it anyway. I have no problem with that. I like that photo. But World Net Daily may have a...

UCLA Vote to Pass BDN Against Israel Passes by a Wide Margin
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://bennorton.com/ucla-vote On 18 November 2014, the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) became the latest US university to vote to divest from companies that profit from Israel’s illegal occupation of Palestine. UCLA’s chapter of Students...

President Obama Proves He is an Evil Zionist by Getting Rid of Chuck Hagel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   15 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says But now, Obama wants to contain ISIS like Israel wants and Hagel wanted to destroy ISIS.

Fearing a New Isla Vista, Santa Maria Sends Helicopter Food Fight Near B of A
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Nobody lives near Santa Barbara or Santa Maria?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 138 milliseconds to create.