Near Las Vegas NV 89117

Watch
Start a new Las Vegas, NV 89117 thread

The Wickedness of the Father of Zionism, Theodore Herzl
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   7 comments, latest 1 day ago:
bgamall4 says "Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely..."

Thanks to Dean Baker Proof Paul Krugman Didn't Call for Housing Bubble in 2002
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 3 days ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza But a few weeks later, he wrote this warning about the housing bubble. Truth is, he was being satirical or almost fatalistic in believing that all Greenspan had left was to turn the stock...

34 MILLION blank 'green cards' and work permits to be ordered
By Strategic Renter in Las Vegas NV 89128   9 comments, latest 3 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says HydroCABRON not hydrocarbon says Translation: Can't I just appreciate my BIL with out you running a narrative on what I said. I'll do my own thinking and explaining what I said, if you...

Boehner Betrays Texas and Gets Prestigious Ebola Award for His Work
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   10 comments, latest 4 days ago:
bgamall4 says Dan8267 says Don't you hate it when your Boehner betrays you? He is a limp Boehner, to be sure.

Obama and Cheney Have Unprecedented Joint Press Conference. Is World On Brink?
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   78 comments, latest 5 days ago:
bgamall4 says More info on "remote control" Zakheim: ...Dov Zakheim, called for “some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor” being necessary to foster the frame of mind needed for the American...

Lol a Teacher Was Given Paid Leave for Going to Texas Lol
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
bgamall4 says I had made fun earlier that Texas should be sealed off if flights were stopped from West Africa, but this actual action by the school district in Maine is ridiculous! And I am...

Sandy Hook Hoax Parents with Dry Eyes and No Tears!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   112 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says Kaitlin Roig did an entire interview without shedding one tear but she was "crying" the whole time. Are you stupid, Elliemae? I think you are:

Haaretz Says Israel Ruining It for Jews Elsewhere in the World
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   3 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says es we see that, Gary and the world knows that. Israel has it's own set of problems without you talking your Zionist and anti semite bullshit every day. You contradicted your...

Beware of Yves Smith of Naked Capitalism
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says thunderlips11 says The truth about Israel is that most of the Zionist Terrorists that bombed civilian targets like hotels, bus stops, etc. in the 20s and 30s -- weren't Holocaust Survivors nor had...

Derivatives Will Get Bigger and Risk is on Taxpayers and Depositors
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 1 week ago:
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/20 "Derivatives have long had a special standing under the law that, in effect, gives them seniority, even over standard types of secured debt. If, for instance, a creditor has made a loan to a...

CDC Notifies Noam Chomsky, MIT Professor, that He Has Ebulla Virus
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says justme says This is a bad joke, "Ebulla Virus". I wish you would not post this kind of stuff, bgamall4. It isn't bad. It is just a little naughty.

Unleashing the oil weapon against Russia
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   11 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says Are we really that fucking STUPID? The Zionists have already proven they are crazy and stupid. They are qualified to continue both.

My California Arming to Fight the Fed article on Humoropedia with a cartoon!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Obama does make sense with that one. Businesses that make it big would not have done so without the help of the system and infrastructure we have built up over the...

Propaganda Machine Pays US Students to Advocate for a Foreign Nation, Israel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   12 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Quigley says I'm okay with decreased oil prices. Less at the pump is better for america. Yes, but you realize that they have been inflated for over 20 years. The fact that they...

7 Revelations From Those Secret Goldman Sachs Tapes
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.alternet.org/corpor They were clandestinely recorded by Carmen Segarra, an investigator for the New York Federal Reserve Bank who was eventually fired -- either for being uncooperative or, as she says and the tapes suggest, for...

AIPAC Deems Netanyahu Keeper of American Patriotism
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says You guys must know that when you are deemed it is a big deal.

New Loan for Poor. Is It Predatory?
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Call it Crazy says Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says Wow. That is one good loan for the borrower. Someone has to subsidize it. So, who? Everyone on Patnet. You're finally learning... Well,...

Sabrosky: Israel Involved in 9/11.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says How come you never criticize the religion that stones women to death, and chops off people's heads? I am criticizing a pseudo religion of Zionism that is not true...

News for the Week Ending 10/03/2014 Ebola, Obama, ISIS, Sweden
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza Important news on a timely basis.

This Really Depressing Graph About the Economy Is Turning Heads
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   32 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
JH says Jimbo in SF says A working couple, each making $75k would fall into the top 10%. That's not exactly the super wealthy. Ya I don't think this graph would look much different if...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 88 milliseconds to create.