Start a New Thread

Best Jobs for next 20 years (competing with robots)
By anonymous in misc   1 comment, latest 1 minute ago:
New Renter says Pimp. Drug lord Banker.

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   59 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
HydroCabron says komputodo says Obviously I don't or I wouldn't have posted it. What amazes me most is that the buildings shook and crud (real debris, not holograms) shot away from the buildings and landed...

IRS: Illegals who DID NOT pay taxes can file for tax refunds.
By lostand confused in misc   7 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
indigenous says How dare you mutts question the wisdom of our overlords, we would be rooting around for grubs if not for them and their wisdom.

People are so stupid
By tovarichpeter in misc   18 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says sbh says How 'bout the other one, Dan? It really gets under his skin, but I'll let that one go as well if you prefer. Just show pictures of two buff...

How to get laid (for men) , women its easy
By anonymous in misc   2 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
New Renter says Dan. Based on the women I've seen pushing strollers your first step isn't a dealbreaker for most men.

State hints at more mandatory water conservation
By tvgnus in misc   posted 10 minutes ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Urban conservation rates drop •  Todays announcement is a disappointment Perhaps it was the rain that came in December that washed away Californians memory of the drought, but for whatever reason, urban water conservation...

Best reactions to Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahus whistle-stop speech
By Blurtman in misc   4 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Bibi should have had Pelosi arrested for treason!

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   99 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says People like me go to lengths to bring evidence from credible sources like NASA, NOAA, Royal Meteorological Society, etc. Do those credible sources include the : Call...

Homes prices up by 5.7 percent year over year in January
By tvgnus in misc   9 comments, latest 27 minutes ago:
tatupu70 says Call it Crazy says Hmmm.... You DID lose money when you calculate all the costs going in and out after 2-1/2 years based on what you bought it for and sold it for....

Texas is so stupid.
By HEY YOU in misc   15 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says HEY YOU says A five-year-old Harris, Texas boy shot and critically wounded his six-year-old brother on Monday, March 2, 2015. The only thing that stops a toddler with a gun is another toddler...

Half housing in Hong Kong is Public Housing
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 39 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Its official: Hong Kong's top leaders say nobody should buy homes - Under normal interest rate conditions few Hongkongers could afford loans at current flat prices. "The most important thing is to assess...

Which SF tech companies have the men with the largest genitalia?
By Indiana Jones in misc   7 comments, latest 58 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says What does the % of Asians have to do with size?

Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta might become a National Heritage Area
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Californias U.S. Senators propose it •  Will benefit the environment and the economy of the entire region The Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, part of the largest estuary on the west coast of the Americas, would...

49 of 50 states start March with snow on the ground
By Call it Crazy in misc   17 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says Look! A penguin!

Big Govt.,making it up as they go along.
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
Read the first section down to "Seizing Your Thoughts". http://urbansurvival.com/slap- "So, either every worker in America saved $4,922 in January, OR every man, woman, and babe wrapped in swaddling clothes saved $2,276 – on average."

Why don't oncologists speak up about quacks
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Ceffer says Quacks are often much wealthier than legit providers. Being legit is also much more frustrating, which is why legits sometimes just sell out and go over the dark side of quackery. They cater...

U.S. economic confidence drops
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine February sees first monthly drop in confidence since last July •  Confidence declines as gasoline prices rise After scoring a +3 in January, the first positive reading in seven years, the Economic Confidence Index...

And that was THAT!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   17 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says Apparently the evidence that the GOP was using private e-mail accounts was good enough for Dana Perino (Bush's White House Spokeswoman), but I guess she, and the Bush administration...

Anonymous Threads
By Patrick in misc   14 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Dan 8267 - the color of the sky in my world? Depends on if I have a flashback from something I ingested in the late 60s but mostly it is blue and then...

Next year the top 1% will own more than everyone else in the entire world
By iwog in misc   160 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
New Renter says iwog says I'm interested in hearing everyone's individual prescription. Give one of these to each and every resident of East Palo Alto along with 10k rounds and bus the lucky recipients into...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net