There's no cure
By HEY YOU   posted 9 minutes ago:

massive prescription price hikes
By curious2   #economics  #health   3 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
curious2 says "Doxycycline hyclate (100 milligrams), a widely used antibiotic, soared from $20 for 500 capsules in October 2013 to a staggering $1,849 in April 2014. Glycopyrrolate (20 milliliters), used during surgery to prevent slowing...

My new website
By renayd2   4 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
merlejp4 says Started unusual web throw android download games app s download android application manager download apps for android google app store free download adult xxx android apps mobile list with price android phone...

technical issues with site
By Patrick   1 comment, latest 23 minutes ago:
indigenous says Yes it appears to be fixed, thanks.

the five stages of deprogramming
By Patrick   16 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
indigenous says Patrick says if you really would like to be somewhere people will actually murder you for publicly expressing opinions they don't like True enough, my point is that there is a pathology that...

Had My Father ived He Would Have Been 100 Years Old Today
By ohomen171   4 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says ohomen171 says Most important is that I like to believe that he would have been very proud of me. That is great. However, as to the other points, you left out that the...

Obozo won't attack ISIS oil wells because of global warming??
By lostand confused   2 comments, latest 38 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says Lol.,no wonder you are lost and confused. Haven't you read, the war on ISIS is a hoax:

Purim in Israel often has 911 celebration
By bgamall4   8 comments, latest 39 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says Tenpoundbass says I've got a Chicharon bullets stockpiled for the Mombie invasion. So, think about it, Bass, the war on terror and the war on ISIS are fake. Our government knows it did...

Here we go again, black v white thing.
By FortWayne   #politics   13 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
FortWayne says C Boy says You know that it's legal to carry a knife in Chicago, right? He was just exercising his city granted rights. Is it legal to threaten people with it too?

1958, when Muslims laughed at the idea of imposing the hijab to women
By marcus   posted 1 hour ago:

Update from ECBB
By EastCoastBubbleBoy   11 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Tenpoundbass says I've decided to pay mine off early as well. My mortgage has been low enough, and my rate is still at the fixed low rate of 4.5 and my MIP $77 a month...

Sam Harris: It sucks to sound like a Reactionary
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
marcus says Patrick says anything else is literally tacit approval of murder. You remind me of CIC here (from thread about med student shot): Ironman says The gun actually jambs, otherwise the kid would have...

Clam sandwich anyone?
By Tenpoundbass   posted 2 hours ago: Stavri claimed she used a sex aid to pull the yeast from her vagina and then used that fluid as a base ingredient to make the yeast starter for a loaf of sour-dough bread....

Laquan McDonald Shooting Video
By Blurtman   11 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says Fucked By Goats says You'd claim the cop was cool for killing a nigger. Nah... Now if it happened in San Antonio, that would be cool!

Holy Cow, Canada. New PM Trudeau says Syrians welcome - but no Single Men
By thunderlips11   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Strategist says Ironman says thunderlips11 says the widely reported decision to exclude single men from the resettlement program. What's the problem, doesn't he like M&M's? Look guys. Green is the Islamic color that Muslims are...

US on the verge of war with Russia. America high on drugs tunes out.
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
SoftShell says Turkey is a popular place a couple days before black friday...

Please write the White House
By Patrick   51 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
SoftShell says Looks like SBH/FUCKEDBYGOATS is up to date with his prostate exam...

Israeli thug settlers attack Palestinian shepherds.
By Blurtman   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says Let me know when Palestinian police arrest Hamas members planning suicide bombings and knife attacks. There are arrests, but they are really political struggles between Fatah and Hamas, which each accusing...

Israeli settler thugs attack Palestinian woman and young children
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
Strategist says Blurtman says On the evening of May 9th, a Palestinian woman and her two small children were attacked by settlers as she was on her way to the shops. Marwat Abu Remele lives...

Cluster bombing civilians causes Turkey to act. Bear stew for dinner.
By Blurtman   posted 3 hours ago:
In the east, in the hills where the Russian jet came down 2.5 miles south-west of the border, are villages occupied by ethnic Turkmen - members of the Turkish-speaking people of northern Syria and Iraq....

Is there anyplace left for Christians to shop ? - Religous Right Edition
By BayAreaObserver   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Strategist says Tenpoundbass says How come we got all of the hot women but all of the crap stores? Not sure what you are saying, but all the hot women are in the "naughty list"

Wikileaks: Turkish Letter to the UN
By thunderlips11   33 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Fucked By Goats Ironman says My point is: they are all willing to be terrorists at the drop of a hat. They nurtured and deserve each other. Among the observers, one person's skepticism is another's...

Reuters 5 Day Rolling Poll, UPDATE: Trump 38%, Cruz 11.6%
By Ironman   31 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ironman says dodgerfanjohn says It will probably be Kasich or Rand Paul, with Rubio and Cruz longer shots. And no, I'm not joking. Maybe you're drinking instead... You do know where Kasich (2.8%) and Paul...

Obamacare architect: High-deductible plans overdone
By Ironman   #politics  #obamacare   32 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
zzyzzx says EBGuy says Right, I'm sure everyone with a pre-existing condition will get on board with that! One could easily repeal Obamacare but keep that part in (and only that part) and it would...

Obama: No 'specific and credible threat' to U.S. ahead of Thanksgiving holiday
By Ironman   #politics  #isis   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says He's on the White house front lawn squinting his eyes scaning the horizon, licking his finger and pointing it into the wind. It's probably a better system than a color coded alertness chart.

Helicopter money coming
By Heraclitusstudent   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says People are starting to realize the QE crap, working through assets, wealth effect, etc... doesn't work, AND that the problem should be much more simple and easy to solve, just print the money...

Israeli naval ship bombs Palestinian children on Gaza beach, killing four
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Context: July 2014, 3 Israeli kids were kidnapped, tortured, and executed by the Oppressed Brown People of the Religion of Peace. Israel responding by a mass jailing of suspects. Palestine responding by launching...

The US Muslim Refugees who became Terrorists
By thunderlips11   15 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says I thought about it bringing it up. I know the crime rate of Somalis in Denmark is double the rate of all immigrants which itself is several times the rate of native Danish...

Debt Under Obama Up $8,000,000,000,000
By Ironman   #politics  #economics   posted 5 hours ago:
But Tat will tell us the debt doesn't matter because the deficit is down. ( - The debt of the federal government has now increased by more than $8,000,000,000,000 during the time President Barack Obama...

Boston bomber Tsarnaev family was granted asylum by US
By Patrick   17 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Vicente says Unprecedented you say? Yeah you bring up a good point, and our Government IIRC went all Bin Laden compound raid on Ruby Ridge and the Divine Dividian compound. Those towel deserve...

14-year-old sets new Rubiks Cube world record
By jvolstad   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says The most important accomplishment to happen in the history of man.

10 things Americans fear far more than Global Warming
By Ironman   #politics  #globalwarming   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Dumb Asses are missing the greatest threat,Republican & Democratic voters. I always enjoy giving the stupid Republicans hell. I can't jump the Democrats as hard because I feel sorry for RETARDS.

Israeli Settler Violence in the West Bank - UN Report
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Meanwhile, the good guys do this: The beginning is what Pally Media wants you to see. The rest is the raw footage of Paleban Youth looking for victims across a wide area, Chasing...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf   458 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Hillary's chum and scum Robert Rubin strikes again
By Blurtman   posted 6 hours ago:
Pimco, others sue Citigroup over billions in mortgage debt losses Pacific Investment Management Co and other investors have sued Citigroup Inc over the bank's alleged failure to properly monitor toxic securities backed by more than...

New Macy's Balloons for 2015
By BayAreaObserver   posted 7 hours ago:
In addition to the seven new entries which include Paddington Bear, Thomas the Tank Engine, Pikachu, Pillsbury Doughboy, and the Aflac Duck the GOP is trying to get a late entry into the festivities. “A...

Clock kid sues city for 15 million in damages.
By FortWayne   #politics   19 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Marcus doesn't know it and he's a public school teacher! How can I therefore expect a student to know it?

8 Facts About the U.S. Program to Resettle Syrian Refugees
By marcus   29 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ironman says marcus says Men (age 18 and older) accounted for 25.5 percent.

The Clinton News Network the most what ever it takes cable news network
By Tenpoundbass   posted 7 hours ago: Clinton aide Phillip Reines to craft two tweets that were eventually published by Labott: one slamming Rand Paul, the other involving a specific quote from Clinton proclaiming her transparency during the Benghazi investigation held...

Americans Tell Pollster: Were a Bunch of Stupid Losers
By Ironman   #politics   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ironman says Strategist says With PatNet users being the lone exception. Some Patnet users being the lone exception, mmmarvel. Some. You have a list?

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery