Start a New Thread

Is Netanyahu right?
By Strategist in misc   17 comments, latest 51 seconds ago:
indigenous says SoftShell says The problem is there are too many countries holding the opposite POV. There are too many politicians and special interests taking advantage of the ignorance of the people. Wars are more...

Obozo goes after pot growers in states where it is legal
By lostand confused in misc   8 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
mell says Legalize. all. drugs.

Elk Grove mortgage fraud case sees its 9th sentencing
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 22 minutes ago:
Blurtman says Next up: Hank Paulson.

Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.
By turtledove in misc   32 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
lostand confused says Maybe Hillary is an immense hirsute lesbian and didn't want to be caught? She could have been sending love notes to Rosie O'Donnell ??

Thousands of vacant buildings in NYC
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says Have fun flipping in a neighborhood like the Bronx. Hope you are planning on getting bodyguards. The bronx is a borough not a neighborhood. There are many, many neighborhoods in the...

Who wants war?
By Vaticanus in misc   24 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
SoftShell says I'm disappointed i only got 1 fish to bite... This strategy will be put on hold for further review... Dan8267 says My mistake. This is just a really old thread I never read....

Does work have a future
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
SoftShell says sans an ELE, sure...only difference is the machines will be doing it while the biologics are on permanent vacation. tovarichpeter says Does work have a future

Weasel rides on woodpecker's back
By Dan8267 in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
SoftShell says two photoshoppers in the same thread...my thoughts exactly.

Prepping for March Madness at work
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Managers split 50-50 on its impact •  These activities don't have to be viewed as negative workplace distractions March Madness and the office may or may not -- make a winning team, according to...

Texas is so stupid.
By HEY YOU in misc   19 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CL says Texans can't even pick a country they want to be a part of. Are they patriotic or do they want to secede? Christ, what do they have, like 6 flags? That's more than...

The governments dietary guidelines peddle an environmental agenda
By indigenous in misc   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
HEY YOU says We be Merikans,we don't need no steenkin gubbermint telling us what to feed our children & grandchildren. Now Babies, you won't grow up to big & strong iffen you don't eat you...

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   113 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Dan, go to the Youtube link for the video and read ALL the comments below it... You hold anonymous YouTube comments as more credible than the National Science Education...

People are so stupid
By tovarichpeter in misc   25 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says What happened, did you run out of twist off wine bottles? How about the boxes, are they empty too? * *

Lawyer: Snowden ready to return to United States
By Strategist in misc   17 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Strategist says as long as he gets a fair trial. All he needs to do is change his last name to Clinton or Corzine and he's good to go!

android
By Patrick in technologies   10 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says curious2 says empty your financial accounts, How do you know the ones on your phone aren't doing that now?

Inovia
By Patrick in companies   posted 10 hours ago:
name of companyInovia street address169 11th Street San Francisco zip code of company url of company home pagehttp://inovia.com/ owner of company number of employees in San Francisco square feet of San Francisco office how nice...

Israel's fifth column
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Strategist says HydroCabron says Indeed, many supporters of Israel do not seem at all ashamed of openly putting Israel ahead of the United States, which is where I have a problem because, apart from enabling...

Which SF tech companies have the men with the largest genitalia?
By Indiana Jones in misc   24 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Dan8267 says I think you're confusing fact with your homosexual fantasies about me. You seem to think a lot about my penis.

Boots on the ground in Ukraine.
By Oilwelldoctor in misc   3 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
SoftShell says thunderlips11 says The UA has few combat ready units, all of them around the Donbas/Lugansk region with little if any reserve.

Homes prices up by 5.7 percent year over year in January
By tvgnus in misc   16 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says tatupu70 says The reason I stated that both sales price much greater than purchase price AND I received much more than I put down was to address exactly that point. I...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net