Wikileaks: Turkish Letter to the UN
By thunderlips11   27 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
thunderlips11 says Fucked By Goats Ironman says When picking a side between rebel terrorists and terrorist governments what do you use as your guiding principle? In the ME I really can't see one. I follow...

Please write the White House
By Patrick   32 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
curious2 says Patrick says they have this beautiful dream that all religions are essentially the same. They have another beautiful dream that they did the Iraqis a favor by "liberating" Iraq, and that they're doing...

10 things Americans fear far more than Global Warming
By Ironman   #politics  #globalwarming   posted 3 minutes ago:
Last year a Gallup survey said only 36% of Americans think global warming will ever “pose a serious threat to their way of life in their lifetime.” This year, the Chapman University Survey of American...

Reuters 5 Day Rolling Poll, UPDATE: Trump 38%, Cruz 11.6%
By Ironman   29 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says Combined!

Hillary's chum and scum Robert Rubin strikes again
By Blurtman   posted 6 minutes ago:
Pimco, others sue Citigroup over billions in mortgage debt losses Pacific Investment Management Co and other investors have sued Citigroup Inc over the bank's alleged failure to properly monitor toxic securities backed by more than...

Israeli Settler Violence in the West Bank - UN Report
By Blurtman   2 comments, latest 21 minutes ago:
Blurtman says Strategist says LOL. What a horrible crime...preventing goats from grazing Some folks do object to that behavior.

New Macy's Balloons for 2015
By BayAreaObserver   posted 29 minutes ago:
In addition to the seven new entries which include Paddington Bear, Thomas the Tank Engine, Pikachu, Pillsbury Doughboy, and the Aflac Duck the GOP is trying to get a late entry into the festivities. “A...

Clock kid sues city for 15 million in damages.
By FortWayne   #politics   19 comments, latest 35 minutes ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Marcus doesn't know it and he's a public school teacher! How can I therefore expect a student to know it?

8 Facts About the U.S. Program to Resettle Syrian Refugees
By marcus   29 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
Ironman says marcus says Men (age 18 and older) accounted for 25.5 percent.

Laquan McDonald Shooting Video
By Blurtman   7 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
EBGuy says To be clear, the police officer is facing a murder charge.

The Clinton News Network the most what ever it takes cable news network
By Tenpoundbass   posted 38 minutes ago: Clinton aide Phillip Reines to craft two tweets that were eventually published by Labott: one slamming Rand Paul, the other involving a specific quote from Clinton proclaiming her transparency during the Benghazi investigation held...

Americans Tell Pollster: Were a Bunch of Stupid Losers
By Ironman   #politics   3 comments, latest 45 minutes ago:
Ironman says Strategist says With PatNet users being the lone exception. Some Patnet users being the lone exception, mmmarvel. Some. You have a list?

Had My Father ived He Would Have Been 100 Years Old Today
By ohomen171   3 comments, latest 50 minutes ago:
P N Dr Lo R says ohomen171 says Sadly he left us in January of 1976 at age 60 We lost my father, Walter Virgil Mitchell, at the same age in March, 1958, two weeks...

Is there anyplace left for Christians to shop ? - Religous Right Edition
By BayAreaObserver   posted 56 minutes ago:
Time to get out the Christmas list and start hitting the stores. The problem is – what stores? For any Christian who wants to spend hard-earned dollars with family-friendly, Christian-affirming retailers, restaurants and service providers,...

14-year-old sets new Rubiks Cube world record
By jvolstad   posted 1 hour ago: Notice the lack of girls in the crowd. This is a boy thing, solving the Rubik's Cube in less than 5 seconds.

Chelsea Clinton makes 75k per hr speaking fees
By lostand confused   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
lostand confused says Vicente says Bristol Palin gets paid too. And Paris Hilton. So what? Do they pretend to be the champion of the downtrodden?

A Trump Presidency Is No Longer a Punchline
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   20 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Vicente says Ironman says Not paying attention? They've lobbed bomb after bomb at him, and he's sent them right back, TWICE as hard. The only thing left is to pull a "Robert Kennedy" on him....

So where are all the libertarians when we need them?
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Vicente says Libertarians are busy polishing their John Birch memorabilia.

massive prescription price hikes
By curious2   #economics  #health   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Grubbered as FUCK!

The US Muslim Refugees who became Terrorists
By thunderlips11   12 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
curious2 says thunderlips11 says I expect the Apologists to start adding an extra caveats.... I had expected that too, but instead they keep doubling down on the same lies. I think it is a partisan/sectarian...

Existing Home Sales: 2015 Report Card
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing   15 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says I really wanted to write a Report Card on New homes because I brought up the negative decelerating trends through revisions months ago, but this report revisions was worse than I thought...

Another liberal meme deflated, this time illegal immigration.
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
mmmarvel says Quigley says educated populace Uh, which Cuba are you referring to? I work with several refuges from Cuba who still have relatives back there. The pictures of tin huts and dirt floors are...

More than 25,000 Americans will die this year waiting for a drug trial
By tovarichpeter   28 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says Sent from my iPad

CalPERS discloses what it pays its advisors
By tvgnus   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
strategery5 says PERE funds are generally managed as alternative investments like hedge funds and the industry standard is 2/20. PE is about 10% of Calpers total. This article is probably missing the whole boat. $3.4B...

Tunisian Bus bombed, 15 Dead
By thunderlips11   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Blurtman says Thuggee revolt!

Israel to displace thousands of Palestinian Bedouins
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
SoftShell says Sounds like rustic loaf prices are on the rise... Blurtman says Israel to displace thousands of Palestinian Bedouins

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast. And so it begins.
By Blurtman   9 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I love the glow of nuclear explosions in the early morning. Brought to you by Warmongering Rep/Con/Teas who don't know what destruction of the homeland is. I guess 9/11 wasn't a clue....

National Political Incorrectness Day
By Patrick   #politics   66 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
zzyzzx says

She and the students were being aggressed upon.
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Quigley says: "If they want jobs.." How are teat sucking Rep/Con/Teas going to get jobs after years of living on the govt. dole? Let's get they off ACA,for a start. Patrick says:...

West Point Prof Bradford Says If You Oppose The War On Terror You Are The Enemy
By bgamall4   #politics  #economics  #humor   26 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Your personal opinion is anti Zionist. I'm offended. :(

Purim in Israel often has 911 celebration
By bgamall4   6 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I don't give a fuck about Zionism. The evil comes from all non-Christian Jews that don't believe Jesus is the Son of God & Savior of his beloved children. These BLASPHEMERS should...

Disney workers mount H-1B challenge
By zzyzzx   3 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
zzyzzx says It's all Clinton's fault!!!

U.S. housing market recovery inches forward
By tvgnus   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
jvolstad says Housing inching forward? Let's see what happens to housing when interest rates return to normal and a down payment of at least 20% is required to buy a house. Add to that a...

Cops wrongfully arrest, handcuff, and fingerprint child for making a clock
By Dan8267   #politics   81 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says lalalala says ... and yet Ukraine managed to deny Putin any kind of meaningful territorial gains. Compare his grandiose plans for "Novorossia from Luhansk to Odessa" with the pathetic sliver of land he's...

Exile that violent Christian religion from America.
By HEY YOU   13 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Strategist says Patrick says but even those earlier verses are not really much like the global warmongering of the koran. Too many of the earlier versus are no doubt disgusting. Pretty much every religion has...

the five stages of deprogramming
By Patrick   14 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Patrick says indigenous says 1) Ok discredit the US war propaganda, IOW the prez saying we are going to go to war, IOW fuck Obama, fuck Bush, fuck Bush, fuck LBJ, fuck FDR, fuck Wilson,...

Far more than #1in5Muslims: Polls and Muslims
By thunderlips11   #1in5Muslims  #Politics  #Islam   12 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
marcus says YesYNot says That is among Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land. It's kind of like a poll to see of the people who like ice cream, how many...

Universal Meditech to locate R&D and test facility in Tulare
By tvgnus   posted 17 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine State-of-the-art facility will eventually employ 50 •  We recognized the positive business environment Universal Meditech Inc. will open a facility in the city of Tulare specializing in research and development and assembly of diagnostic...

Corps of Engineers nixes public hearing on Delta tunnels plan
By tvgnus   posted 17 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Points to comments already in hand •  A public hearing is unlikely to produce new information which is not already available The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says its heard enough from the public...

Is America Fighting A Phony War On ISIS? Think About Oil
By bgamall4   #politics  #investing  #economics   6 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
bgamall4 says WookieMan says Toyotas? We have thousands of Yodas! Fuck the dark side. But we also have the largest military in the world and can't handle Toyotas. What that means is we aren't really...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery