Near Boca Raton FL 33433

Watch
Start a new Boca Raton, FL 33433 thread

Are you smarter than an atheist? A religious quiz
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   posted 23 hours ago:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2 Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups in a 32-question survey of religious knowledge by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. On average, Americans got 16 of the...

Republicans, bad for America
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   47 comments, latest 4 days ago:
pearcebauz says Hypocrisy, it that like the democrats passing Obummer Care with out one Republican vote and then exempting themselves from the plan. Yup, Miss Pelosi Galore doesn't have a bronze or silver plan, that's...

Maybe it's time to nuke Shrek again
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   10 comments, latest 5 days ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says I'll write a script to auto-delete his posts. I want it. Evolution's innate benevolence necessitates it. Name your price, man, name it! I would shoulder any expense to make extinct the...

Stunning Siphonophore
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   48 comments, latest 1 week ago:
indigenous says Strategist says Hey, I found it for him. But will he understand? A truth that the video misses as does most of the political debate and that is that there is someone on...

Good Dog
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   posted 1 week ago:
It took months of training, but it was worth it.

Grand Theft Auto In Real Life
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says

Another reason the Simpsons are awesome
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says sigh NO...

Science Friday: Hall Effect Sensor
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.electronics-tutoria Magnetic sensors are designed to respond to a wide range of positive and negative magnetic fields in a variety of different applications and one type of magnet sensor whose output signal is a function...

Video: Capitalism vs the Climate
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says mmmarvel says And democrats can't admit that there isn't one thing that mankind can/could do that will change the fact that climate change is happening, has happened in the past and will continue...

A Splendid Little Discovery
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says This story is code for 'my wife or gf stuffs her cheeks with these frozen grapes when she blows me and it's fucking awesome!'

Not everything Apple touches is gold
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/0 GTAT produces a type of screen made of sapphire that is extremely durable. Sapphire screens have already been used in some Apple products such as cameras. The company's stock surged more than 150% as...

Yes cops are racists
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   4 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Peter P says Using race as a label is the real racism. "Once you label me you negate me." -- Soren Kierkegaard

Pigmy Horse
A tiny horse called Acer is believed to be Britains smallest steed at just 22 inches tall. Acer lives with his owner Maureen OSullivan at her Miniature Horse Farm in Corringham, Essex. The three-year-old...

Cat Logic

An Ode to Cats Sitting on Glass

Science Friday: History Edition. Well, history involves science...
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says Dan8267 says History Of The World In Two Hours (Er, one and a half hours) What is this blasphamy!? The world started on the date of my birth Everyone knows that!

Deleted Thread: Conservatives Think You Are an Immoral Loser
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   77 comments, latest 1 month ago:
FortWayne says PolishKnight says BOTH parties don't have much respect for a working schlub like me. The Republican elites view me as a cog in the machine to be replaced with a low wage H1B...

Another reason to end the war on drugs: eat SpaghettiO's go to jail
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SoftShell says this is a rare instance where I am forced to agree with you. somebody should have the shit sued out of them.... Dan8267 says Why the hell was she even put in jail...

The complete idiots guide to atheism
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   49 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says Heraclitusstudent says Btw, while we are here, Sam Harris has written a book called: " Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion". Just thought Dan would want to read that. From the...

The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Ceffer says Immense hirsute lesbians prefer their men grilled rather than baked.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 229 milliseconds to create.