Clinton should resign

By SoftShell   Follow   Tue, 16 Oct 2012, 7:39am   6,058 views   109 comments
In Abilene TX 79603   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (6)  

Hillary has accepted full responsibility for failing to provide the requested additional security for the US embassy in Libya. She has obviously done this to take the heat off Obama. The ambassador has died due to this negligence. She should resign immediately, but has not. WTF????

« First     « Previous     Viewing Comments 70-109 of 109     Last »     See most liked comments

1. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

70   3:32pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)  

The Immaculate Concussion speaks volumes...

Thedaytoday says

Clinton should resign!

2. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

71   3:34pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)  

Look up 'clinton-lewinsky'...
    the stained pizza box evidence is the same, the players are different...

David Losh says

SoftShell says

She has obviously done this to take the heat off Obama.

I never got the connection to Obama.

3. dublin hillz

Follow
    Befriend
    59 threads
    1,970 comments
    Dublin, CA

72   3:43pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

If you look close to the news reels you can see Hitlery, Obambam and Michelle Obambam firing at the embassy with their al quaeda buddies.

yeah i think i saw jeremiah encouraging them too - damn bandits!

4. HEY YOU

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    942 threads
    2,383 comments

73   8:45pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Bush & his administration should commit suicide for failing to protect America on 9-11 & then commit suicide for killing American soldiers & wasting American treasure in Iraq based on the lie of WMD.

I forgot. Bush was in school with his weapon protecting students on 9-11.

5. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    437 threads
    13,265 comments

74   8:50pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

Bush should skull fuck himself to death!

6. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

75   8:56pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

Father Time will anoint George Bush as one of the greats. Mt Rushmore will be modified to include his visage....You are all blinded by current events to see the longterm impact of this great, wonderful president.

7. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    393 threads
    20,833 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

76   9:29pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)   Protected  

SoftShell says

Father Time will anoint George Bush as one of the greats. Mt Rushmore will be modified to include his visage....You are all blinded by current events to see the longterm impact of this great, wonderful president.

How else can I say this. Either this post is a joke or you're a joke. No other possibilities here.

8. kentm

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    117 threads
    971 comments

77   2:24am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

SoftShell says

I can't tell if you guys are serious or joking anymore.

9. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

78   7:47am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

No other possibilities if you are blinded.
    Thanks for making my case.

iwog says

SoftShell says

How else can I say this. Either this post is a joke or you're a joke. No other possibilities here.

10. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

79   7:51am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

without our foot up the ass of the middle east for the past 12 years, the arab spring never happens...
    Syria never becomes engulfed in revolution.....
    Iran will be isolated because of this, becoming another NK....
    Let em build the bomb, they will be shut off tight as a drum..
    Hezbollah will be cut off from the supply lines of Iran....
    Israel will finally see peace.

11. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

80   7:53am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

You can thank Bush and Cheney for putting this chain of events into play....
    it was never about beating Iraq....Afghanistan...et al...
    it was always about putting our foot up the ass of the middle east for a decade or two until change came about...

12. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    393 threads
    20,833 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

81   8:04am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)   Protected  

SoftShell says

What case? As with nearly every right wing fanatic here, you didn't make a case. You simply dictated an assertion.

13. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

82   8:06am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

There are always "other possibilities" in every situation.
    Your assertion that there were only 'two' exposes the ignorant side of your intellect..

iwog says

SoftShell says

What case? As with nearly every right wing fanatic here, you didn't make a case. You simply dictated an assertion.

14. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    393 threads
    20,833 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

83   8:14am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)   Protected  

SoftShell says

You can thank Bush and Cheney for putting this chain of events into play....

it was never about beating Iraq....Afghanistan...et al...

it was always about putting our foot up the ass of the middle east for a decade or two until change came about...

Oh I get it, another revision. First it was about WMDs. Then it was about enforcing a UN resolution. Then it was about defeating Al Qaeda. Then it was about liberating the Iraqis. Then it was about oil. (Sarah Palin said so and you voted for her) Then it was about bringing democracy to the Middle East.

You echo whatever bullshit is fed to you and never question any of it. You pretend a revolution in Syria was connected to the Iraqi war. Okay prove it. No? Okay detail a few connections. No? Okay just pretend the Middle East has an ass and we put our boot up it and that magically everything is working out.

Idiocy.

15. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

84   8:16am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

Oh, so that was YOU peeking behind the curtain....
    iwog says

(Sarah Palin said so and you voted for her)

16. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

85   8:19am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

You won't find what I've written above in any books or right wing literature. Not even on O'Reilly.
    So your statement below holds no water.

iwog says

You echo whatever bullshit is fed to you and never question any of it.

17. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

86   8:24am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

For public consumption, you are correct.
    Feed revision after revision. Whatever it takes to justify us having a large military presence in the middle east over a span of decades, which equates to "a foot up the ass of the middle east".

It's a long term strategy. Not for public consumption. But the only viable way to keep a seat at the table as foreign nukes are eventually proliferated into the hands of the various radical groups.

iwog says

Oh I get it, another revision. First it was about WMDs. Then it was about enforcing a UN resolution. Then it was about defeating Al Qaeda. Then it was about liberating the Iraqis. Then it was about oil. (Sarah Palin said so and you voted for her) Then it was about bringing democracy to the Middle East.

18. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

87   8:27am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

You are smarter than this.
    Countries surrounding Iraq see, for the first time, a 'free' country. ( not our version of 'free', but definitely an upgrade )
    And you don't think this had any effect in the rise of the Arab Spring??

iwog says

You pretend a revolution in Syria was connected to the Iraqi war. Okay prove it. No? Okay detail a few connections. No?

19. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

88   8:30am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

As cousin Vinny said to the judge after exposing the '5 minute grits' lie....

"I'm done with this one..."

20. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

89   10:20am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

SoftShell says

Iraq became an occupied country, so no, North Africa viewed that as more of the same.

What changed the course of world politics was what is called Obama's apology tour where he addressed the Arab Nation, starting with the greeting "Salam Alaikum."

21. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    5,006 comments

90   10:29am Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

kentm says

I can't tell if you guys are serious or joking anymore

Nothing softshell/shrek/ruki posts is serous. Since the far right are required to have their sense of humour and IQ surgically removed he's not nearly as clever or funny as ApocolypseFuck so you frequently can't tell it's supposed to be funny.

22. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

91   5:17pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

long term, not short term.
    Iraq is not occupied anymore.
    The arab spring happened after occupation.

David Losh says

SoftShell says

Iraq became an occupied country, so no, North Africa viewed that as more of the same.

What changed the course of world politics was what is called Obama's apology tour where he addressed the Arab Nation, starting with the greeting "Salam Alaikum."

23. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

92   5:21pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

"serious"
    "is"
    "Humor"

ROTFLOL.....so let's hear again whose IQ has been surgically removed....

bob2356 says

kentm says

Nothing softshell/shrek/ruki posts is serous. Since the far right are required to have their sense of humour and IQ surgically removed he's not nearly as clever or funny as ApocolypseFuck so you frequently can't tell it's supposed to be funny.

24. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

93   5:22pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

No.
    What changed the course of politics is the USA sticking our collective boot up the mid-east's ass...longterm.

David Losh says

What changed the course of world politics was what is called Obama's apology tour

25. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

94   5:24pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

SoftShell says

Arab Spring happened after Obama promised, and followed through, on getting our troops out.

26. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

95   7:05pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

as of today, there are over 45,000 troops still in iraq...
    Obama did not follow through on anything.
    you dumb shit.

David Losh says

SoftShell says

Arab Spring happened after Obama promised, and followed through, on getting our troops out.

27. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

96   7:42pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

SoftShell says

you dumb shit.

You obviously have a very limited recollection of the Obama McCain election promises, or the follow through of troop withdrawls.

28. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    393 threads
    20,833 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

97   8:05pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)   Protected  

SoftShell says

you dumb shit.

Source? You're wrong but I'd like to see you at least try to provide a source for once.

29. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

98   10:21pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2011/0907/Iraq-withdrawal-How-many-US-troops-will-remain

US military commanders, led by Gen. Lloyd Austin III, the senior commander in Iraq, are proposing that up to 18,000 US troops remain in Iraq after the year-end pull-out date. Currently, about 45,000 US troops are in Iraq.

As Cousin Vinny would say.....
    "I'm done with this one!"....

iwog says

SoftShell says

you dumb shit.

Source? You're wrong but I'd like to see you at least try to provide a source for once.

30. msilenus

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    8 threads
    345 comments

99   10:38pm Fri 28 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

This should be obvious, but: the word "today" when used in an article written in September 2011, refers to a day in September of 2011. The pullout from Iraq was not completed until December of 2011, so troop levels in September of 2011 do not speak to post-withdrawal troop levels at all.

31. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

100   6:15am Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

OH.........
    My Bad!

msilenus says

This should be obvious, but: the word "today" when used in an article written in September 2011, refers to a day in September of 2011. The pullout from Iraq was not completed until December of 2011, so troop levels in September of 2011 do not speak to post-withdrawal troop levels at all.

32. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    5,006 comments

101   8:23am Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

SoftShell says

"serious"

"is"

"Humor"

ROTFLOL.....so let's hear again whose IQ has been surgically removed....

bob2356 says

kentm says

"Are" is correct in this sentence for several reasons. First, I'm going with the British usage of making collective nouns plural. When in Rome do as the Romans do. Second, the general (but debated) rule in American English is when talking about individuals actions as part of a group you use the plural form. Humour is also the correct spelling where I live. So all in all one typo while doing insomnia posting at 3am as opposed to your long history of posting utter nonsense. Hardly a fair comparison. No denial of being shrek?

33. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

102   3:21pm Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

You are posting on a site in the USA jack...
    No British usage rules apply.
    And your not in Rome, so forget that shit...
    If you hope to pass your USA citizenship test you better brush up on your grammar.

bob2356 says

"Are" is correct in this sentence for several reasons. First, I'm going with the British usage of making collective nouns plural. When in Rome do as the Romans do. Second, the general (but debated) rule in American English is when talking about individuals actions as part of a group you use the plural form. Humour is also the correct spelling where I live. So all in all one typo while doing insomnia posting at 3am as opposed to your long history of posting utter nonsense. Hardly a fair comparison. No denial of being shrek?

34. errc

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    51 threads
    2,583 comments
    32 male

103   4:12pm Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

Bush should skull fuck himself to death!

Too effin funny!!

35. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    5,006 comments

104   7:02pm Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

SoftShell says

You are posting on a site in the USA jack...

No British usage rules apply.

And your not in Rome, so forget that shit...

If you hope to pass your USA citizenship test you better brush up on your grammar.

I was a US citizen long before you were born so I'm not terribly concerned about the US citizenship test. Since I also have a British Commonwealth passport, a central american passport, and am working on an EU passport I will use whatever form of English I please, thank you very much. It's sad you aren't even aware there are other forms of usage in the English language, much less recognize when they are being used.

When in Rome do as the Romans do is an idiom, not a declaration of my geographic location. Since paranoids and schizophrenics cannot comprehend abstract thinking I can understand why you had trouble grasping this one.

36. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

105   8:45pm Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Wow...kicked out of three countries, and working on the fourth....Good luck with that...

bob2356 says

I was a US citizen long before you were born so I'm not terribly concerned about the US citizenship test. Since I also have a British Commonwealth passport, a central american passport, and am working on an EU passport I will use whatever form of English I please, thank you very much.

37. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

106   8:47pm Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Try some Invega Sustenna...you'll get over that sadness....

bob2356 says

It's sad you aren't even aware there are other forms of usage in the English language, much less recognize when they are being used.

38. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

107   8:53pm Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

And a good example of an over-quoted irrelevant phrase used by the uneducated unwashed masses who have nothing else of value to spout.

bob2356 says

When in Rome do as the Romans do is an idiom, not a declaration of my geographic location.

39. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    3,901 comments
    Brilliant, OH

108   8:55pm Sat 29 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

uh...takes one to know one??

bob2356 says

Since paranoids and schizophrenics cannot comprehend abstract thinking I can understand why you had trouble grasping this one.

40. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    5,006 comments

109   12:46pm Sun 30 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

SoftShell says

And a good example of an over-quoted irrelevant phrase used by the uneducated unwashed masses who have nothing else of value to spout.

bob2356 says

At least I have the intellect to come up with an over-quoted irrelevant phrase. I'm sure with a long concerted effort on your part to improve your mind you will be able to social climb to the level of the uneducated unwashed masses rather than just looking on in envy.

SoftShell says

Wow...kicked out of three countries, and working on the fourth....Good luck with that...

The only reason you have one country is that America accepts the spawn of demon seed through happenstance of birth on American soil.

« First     « Previous comments    

SoftShell is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 299 milliseconds to create.