Brazil Travel Buddy. What to do. Where to go. What to see. (Advertisement)

Good sites for Renters?

By John Bailo   Follow   Tue, 13 Sep 2011, 11:21pm   909 views   5 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Are there any good websites for Renters?

Not for finding an apartment but for topics like Renters Rights, Making Modifications, Dealing with Noisy Neighbors, Getting the Best Deal, Greatest Apartment Floor Plans and so on.

Everything is about houses.

Viewing Comments 1-5 of 5     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Misstrial

Follow
    Befriend
    243 comments
    Cupertino, CA

1   7:46am Wed 14 Sep 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Can't think of any sites specific to your query.

Why don't you start one?

~Misstrial

2. Princess

Follow
    Befriend
    10 threads
    14 comments
    Palo Alto, CA

2   6:52pm Wed 14 Sep 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

This one is pretty good, but mostly about foreclosure:

http://tenantsforeclosure.blogspot.com/

3. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    311 threads
    8,583 comments

3   7:27pm Wed 14 Sep 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Any foreclosure listing searchable by zip code. Drive by at night and if no lights are on, just break in and squat. Instant housing at no cost until the bank gets someone to chase you out.

4. Hysteresis

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    14 threads
    660 comments

4   8:52pm Wed 14 Sep 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  
  5. investor90

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    14 threads
    232 comments
    Beverly Hills, CA

5   11:21pm Wed 14 Sep 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Tony Manero says

Any foreclosure listing searchable by zip code. Drive by at night and if no lights are on, just break in and squat. Instant housing at no cost until the bank gets someone to chase you out.

I Like it! I am a renter and am NEVER late with my rent...BUT the THIEVING and LYING REALTARD who is my landlord got a huge HELOC from his banker buddies so he can buy a new car and boat AND he refuses to pay the mortgage (banksters don't foreclose on bigshot flipper-Realtards). I like it----maybe I should get the hood to squat....most of the "landlords" don't pay the property taxes or mortgages anyway...they just want FREE money without working for it.

John Bailo is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 136 milliseconds to create.